Associations Food Recreation
International gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950. Devoted to promoting fine dining and preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of the table.
Top: Recreation: Food: Associations
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Bailliage National de Beijing - An international gastronomic association devoted to Western fine associations dining and Chinese haute cuisine.
- Les Dames d'Escoffier International - Educates and mentors women in the culinary professions.
- International Federation of Competitive Eating (IFOCE) - Association that encourages communication, cooperation, and uniformity in the supervision recreation and regulation of competitive eating events. Includes information on tournaments, recreation records, membership and related links.
- Peanut Butter Lovers Club - Historical information, how it is made, recipes.
- Pudding Club - Devoted to preserving the traditional of the great associations British pudding.
- Culinary Team Canada - Members mandated by the Canadian Federation of Chefs associations and Cooks to form and compete as Canada\\'s associations national team. Includes information on chefs, team history, associations partners, national and international events.
- Horseradish Information Council - Includes cooking tips, recipes, facts, history, horseradish and food health, statistics recreation and trivia.
- The International Cake Exploration Societé (ICES) - Organization of sugar artists and cake decorators.
- European Food Information Council - Provides consumers with objective science-based information about food food safety and quality.
- The James Beard Foundation - The foundation\\'s site allows foodies to keep food up with recreation the latest food trends and their food favorite chefs across America.
- Chaine des Rotisseurs - International gastronomic society founded in Paris in 1950. Devoted to associations promoting fine dining and preserving the camaraderie and pleasures of associations the table.
- Soy Protein Council - Purpose is to promote the growth and interests food of this recreation industry and broaden the acceptance of food soy products as key recreation components of the worldwide food food system.
- American Institute of Wine and Food (AIWF) - Educational organization dedicated to promoting health and well-being through the recreation enjoyment of good food and drink.
MySQL - Cache Direct