History Food Recreation
A Web site for the quarterly publication Food History News, a newsletter dedicated to the history of food in North America (and occasionally elsewhere).
Top: Recreation: Food: History
- Lothene - A Short History of Porridge - A brief history of the traditional Scottish dish history from Roman recreation times to the present.
- The Food Museum - Educational museum about everyone\\'s favorite subject, food. All history about potatoes, recreation rice, figs. Programs and curriculum history for schools.
- Tips on Tables - Vintage reviews of famous nightclubs and restaurants, mostly recreation from the New York City area, viewed here recreation for the first time since they were published recreation in the 1940s and 50s.
- Medieval Cookery - Recipes, information, and notes about cooking in medieval history Europe.
- Symbolism of the Pineapple - A brief history of how the pineapple has served as both a food and a symbol throughout the human history of the Americas.
- The History of Baby Feeding - Photographs and drawings of bottles and feeding utensils, food descriptions of their use and their place and food impact in society.
- History of Greek Food - History of Greek food and eating habits, from food ancient times recreation to the present. Features traditional and food historical recipes from a recreation variety of sources.
- Sushi History - Chronology, origin and genealogy of sushi in Japan are concisely overviewed by a table and chart.
- Potato! - A short history of the potato with recipes, food cultivation instructions, safety notes, a wine recipe, links food and a bulletin board
- History of Food - Histories of tea, coffee, cheese, chocolate and a food compilation of food mediveal recipes from a variety of food cultures.
- Food History News - A Web site for the quarterly publication Food food History News, a newsletter dedicated to the history food of food in North America (and occasionally elsewhere).
- Did You Bring Bottles? - A tour of American supermarket history and architecture history from the food 1920s through today. Historical photographs, maps, history area histories.
- A Chaucerian Cookery - An examination of the foods found in the history writings of food the English poet Geoffrey Chaucer. Included history is A Chaucerian Feast, food which contains recipes and history instructions for presenting a feast based food on Chaucer.
- Antique Roman Dishes- Collection - Native Roman Ingredients and conversions, as well as recipes.
- The Gallery of Regrettable Food - Humorous articles satirizing cookbooks and food ads from history the \\'30s food through the \\'60s, including Meat! Meat! history Meat! and The Unbearable food Sadness of Vegetables.
- Agropolis Museum - A science center dealing with topics such as history food, nutrition, history agriculture, with a historical approach on history a worldwide scale.
- The Burgoo Page - Burgoo history and information. What is it? food food Where to get it? Who food eats it?
- Culinary Events Calendar - A calendar of food-related historical events, anniversaries and history discoveries. Overview recreation of the month and day by history day listings.
- In the Devil's Garden: A History of Sin and Forbidden Food - An examination of some food taboos that have food shaped world history history. (book excerpt)
- Canned Food 101 - A site that describes the creation of canned history food, how food cans preserve food, and the inventor history of canned food.
- The A - Z of Exotic Foods - A dictionary of herbs, spices, and foods giving recreation their historical, food magical and medicinal qualities.
- Leite's Culinaria, Inc: Dining Through the Decades - A detailed recap of the food, trends and history chefs of the 20th century. Recipes included.
- The Stewpot Period Culinary Guild - An unofficial guild dedicated to the practice and history promotion of recreation pre-seventeenth century cookery in the Society history for Creative Anachronism.
- When did it Happen? - Restaurant franchise timeline from 1916 to 1999, compiled history by Dacy recreation Nottingham. Includes links to franchise sites.
- Ancient Roman Dishes - Recipes from Ancient Rome.
- Medieval/Renaissance Food Homepage - Articles, recipes, and summaries of books about Renaissance and Medieval cooking.
- Kitchen Retro - Offers vintage recipes and cookbooks, kitchen history, retro gadgets and old food advertisements with commentary.
- Cindy Renfrow - Author of transcription/redaction of several fifteenth century European history cookbooks. Food links.
- Applebee's Founders - First-person history of the fast-casual chain, from its founding to history its acquisition by W.R. Grace.
- Not by Bread Alone: America's Culinary Heritage - An exhibit from the Cornell University Library. Includes information on early cookery books, food nutrition and science, kitchen technology, and food processing.
- The Smorgasbord - Articles on food history, science, recipes for kids, recreation kitchenware and the political impact of food recreation on society.
- Army Subsistence History - History of the food, food services and cooks history in the history U.S. Army dating back to the history Civil War. Information history provided by the Quartermaster history Foundation.
- Renaissance and Medieval Food and Drink - An annotated bibliography of historical sites on food the WWW about European food and drink during food the Renaissance and Middle Ages.
- The Food Timeline - Origins of foods, historic recipes, teaching resources history and web recreation links.
- foodhistory.com - Food history publications by Patricia B. Mitchell. Documented food anecdotal and written American traditions: colonial, Victorian, Civil food War, ethnic, and Southern regional.
- Food in the Library - Food and culinary history in libraries, museums and everyday life.
MySQL - Cache Direct