Early Childhood Education Reference
Assists educators in connecting technology with the way young children learn. Includes information about technology and curriculum, project planning, classroom arrangement, software selection, ergonomics, and internet safety.
Top: Reference: Education: Early Childhood
The Perpetual Preschool - Over 6,000 free songs, crafts, games, snack ideas, and learning activities for preschool and kindergarten educators to use in the classrooms. Includes thematic units, professional development resources, and teacher forums.
- Preschool by Stormie - Monthly curriculum and lesson plan ideas.
- Early Childhood Resources - Links to information about child development, curriculum, and reference parenting.
- Early Childhood Educators Resources - Links to pages providing ideas for art, science, education small group, circle time, and quiet time activities.
- MuddlePuddle Early Years Home Education - Features thematic activities parents may do at home education with toddlers; many games reflect the Montessori approach. education Includes a support list and information on Cleft education Lip and Palate.
- Web Corner Index: Teacher Pages - Hundreds of organized links related to early childhood education issues.
- CanTeach - Resources for Educators - Features classroom management resources, children\\'s songs and poetry, planning tools, and free lesson plans.
- Suzyque: Cyber Preschool - Offers fingerplays, snack recipes, art ideas, printables, and curriculum calendar. education Activities grouped by months and themes.
- Earlychildhood.com - Improving the education and general life experience of early childhood young education children. Advice from experts in the early childhood early childhood education field, creative projects, and sharing of early childhood ideas and questions education with the early childhood community.
- Hummingbird Educational Resources - Includes lesson plan ideas, links, message board, and links.
- Preschool Printables - Provides free printable calendars, classroom news, awards, bulletin reference boards, file education folder games, charts, and so forth.
- EdnoLand.com - On-line preschool community provides resources for teachers and parents, as education well as interactive activities for young children.
- Early Childhood Focus - Provides current news stories related to the profession. Allows users early childhood to submit news or discuss items, publications and press releases.
- Sherry's Kindergarten - Lesson plans and favorite links for preschool and kindergarten. Changes reference monthly.
- Ask The Preschool Teacher - A place to ask questions and get responses from qualified preschool teachers. Includes an archive of questions asked previously.
- Technology in Early Childhood Education - Assists educators in connecting technology with the way education young children learn. Includes information about technology education and curriculum, project planning, classroom arrangement, software selection, education ergonomics, and internet safety.
- First School - Features activity calendar, educational themes, crafts, printable activities, and other early childhood resources in English and Spanish.
- Mothergoose.com - Free activities, crafts, games, and printables for ages reference 3 to education 6.
- Recipes 4 Learning - Free kids recipes, crafts, learning games, songs, and early childhood poems.
- Facts in Action - Summarizes early education research and policy for parents, teachers, advocates, reference and policymakers . From the Early Education Clearinghouse.
- Preschool Education - Activities for the preschool and kindergarten classroom grouped education by theme, and a free newsletter.
- A-to-Z Kids Stuff - Includes lesson plan themes, monthly calendars, educational early childhood activities, and free downloads appropriate for use with early childhood young learners.
- Technology and Young Children - Includes information about educational practices, research, funding. A education project of reference the National Association for the Education education of Young Children.
- Teaching is a Work of Heart - Site updated monthly provides thematic activities and screened links.
- Kinder Korner - Resource website for Pre-K through 2nd-grade teachers and includes an reference early childhood education discussion list with more than 1,200 subscribers.
- Marilee Schuhrke's Page - Offers topically-organized annotated links to help teachers develop early childhood thematic units.
- The Idea Box - Site aimed at parents and teachers of young education children offers games, songs, kid recipes, craft ideas, education and message boards.
- Tammy's Teaching Tips - Provides tips, themes, ideas, and activities for preschool education teachers as early childhood well as elementary teachers.
- Early Childhood Educators and Family Web Corner - Provides articles, message boards, chat area, and early childhood web education guides.
- Everything Preschool - Includes lesson plans, art, songs, thematic units, and early childhood book reference reviews.
- The Pre-kinder Corner - A site for 4- and 5-year-olds, their parents, and teachers of preschool students. Activities, curriculum, schedules, and important early childhood links.
- Step By Step Theme Pages - Offers book recommendations, songs, fingerplays, and art activities reference for more than themes.
- Pratt's Educational Resources: Early Childhood Education - Includes thematic activities, games, recipes, coloring pages, songs, and fingerplays.
MySQL - Cache Direct