Knowledge Management Reference
Insights from University of Sheffield on information management, science and systems. Includes the international e-journal Information Research, a list of related academic departments and guide to resources.
Top: Reference: Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management Research Program - Studies technological and organizational challenges associated with introducing KM into the enterprise and conducts projects which apply and refine theoretical models. Features publications and projects.
- WorldCat - Global catalog finds more than one billion items and growing, online articles and files as well as books and media in libraries near the searcher's computer location.
- InformationR.net - Insights from University of Sheffield on information management, knowledge management science and systems. Includes the international e-journal Information knowledge management Research, a list of related academic departments and knowledge management guide to resources.
- Joe Gollner Papers and Presentations Archive - Philosophy-educated corporate executive Joe Gollner offers papers on reference content providers and the agile university, the anatomy reference of knowledge, and XML business templates, as well reference as writings on English literature.
- KmWiki - Collective repository, annotated and cross-linked. Includes an index.
- Wikipedia: Knowledge Management - Comprehensive article summarizes competing viewpoints, and offers a bibliography with hundreds of online and printed sources.
- Knowledge Board - Forum to establish a community and to support reference and identify commonality in terminology, application and implementation. reference Features news, workshops, a library, event schedule and reference discussion forums.
- Gurteen Knowledge - A portal that provides forums, weblogs, news feeds, event calendar, book reviews, articles, case studies, resource links, KM who\'s who listing, and archives.
- The Knowledge Management Forum - Virtual community of practice focused on furthering fundamental knowledge management theories, methods and practices. Features archives and news.
- ITtoolbox - Provides a knowledge network and support environment for the IT industry. Features discussion groups, news, newsletters and a job bank.
- Connotea: Knowledge Management - Syndication offers links to news and journal articles.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct