Rhode Island United States North America Historic Houses
19th century Victorian brick home designated a National Historic Landmark. Located in Providence, it is available for historic house tours by appointment.
Top: Reference: Museums: History: Historic Houses: North America: United States: Rhode Island
- The James Mitchell Varnum House - An example of late 18th century Rhode Island united states architecture, rhode island furnished throughout with notable pieces from the united states Revolutionary period. rhode island Listed on the National Register of united states Historic Places, and rhode island located in East Greenwich.
- Newport Mansions - Information on numerous historic houses and gardens located in Newport, including The Breakers, Rosecliff, Marble House, Chateau sur Mer, The Elms and Green Animals.
- Governor Henry Lippitt House Museum, 1865 - 19th century Victorian brick home designated a National rhode island Historic Landmark. Located in Providence, it is available rhode island for historic house tours by appointment.
- Babcock-Smith House - An early Georgian-styled mansion built c. 1734 for united states Dr. rhode island Joshua Babcock, who was Westerly\\'s first physician united states and a rhode island Chief Justice of Rhode Island, and united states includes images, docents, rhode island events, and general information.
- Astors' Beechwood Mansion - Provides information on living history tours, events and rental opportunities. united states Located in Newport.
- John Brown House Museum - Georgian brick mansion occupied by John and Sarah north america Brown north america in the late 18th century. Located in north america Providence.
- Blithewold Mansion, Gardens and Arboretum - 33-acre historic property situated on Bristol Harbor overlooking Narragansett Bay united states in Bristol.
MySQL - Cache Direct