Living History and Open Air
History of the living museum of ancient Egypt, information about tours, and description of the exhibits. Located in Cairo, Egypt.
Top: Reference: Museums: History: Living History and Open Air
- Strathalbyn National Trust Museum - The former police station (built 1858) and courthouse (added in 1867), an collection of farm machinery from the past, an example of a furphy, a blacksmith\\'s shop, horse drawn vehicles and exhibits centering on the history of the local Emergency Services.
- Shantytown - A replica of a South Island West Coast history gold mining history town set in the 1860s with history images and information on history attractions, activities, and train history rides located at New Zealand.
- Leonora-Gwalia Historical Museum - A not-for-profit organization which has preserved a ghost town in outback Western Australia. Mining museum, township, Hoover House, commissioned by Herbert Hoover, the 31st President of the United States, and photographs.
- Association for Living History, Farm and Agricultural Museums - ALHFAM is the museum organization for those involved in living living history and open air history programming, living historical farms, agricultural museums, and outdoor museums living history and open air of history and folklife.
- Warkworth and District Museum - A local district museum specialising in displaying and history preserving information, museums artifacts for and about the people history located at New Zealand.
- Museum Meiji-Mura - Open air museum for preserving and exhibiting Japanese living history and open air architecture of the Meiji period, 1868-1912.
- The Pharaonic Village - History of the living museum of ancient Egypt, history information about tours, and description of the exhibits. history Located in Cairo, Egypt.
MySQL - Cache Direct