A creative phrase tool for creative writers of any genre including college students, people just learning English, people wanting to improve their communication skills, artistic professionals and others.
Top: Reference: Thesauri
- Thesaurus - Synonyms and antonyms from AOL\'s Research & Learn channel.
- Wordsmyth Educational Dictionary-Thesaurus - Integrated English dictionary and thesaurus.
- HASSET - Provides direct term search followed by hierarchical and reference other types of browsing. Based on a UNESCO reference thesaurus.
- Germ - Searchable WordNet and Roget's Thesaurus with meaning trees.
- Sybrina's Phrase Thesaurus - A creative phrase tool for creative writers of reference any genre thesauri including college students, people just learning reference English, people wanting to thesauri improve their communication skills, reference artistic professionals and others.
- WordNet - a Lexical Database for English - An on-line lexical reference system whose design is thesauri inspired by thesauri current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical thesauri memory. English nouns, verbs, thesauri adjectives and adverbs are thesauri organized into synonym sets, each representing thesauri one underlying thesauri lexical concept. Diff
- Lexical Freenet - Search for relationships between words and concepts that might never have occurred to you before.
- Roget's II: The New Thesaurus - 3rd edition. Contains over 260,000 synonyms and cross-references. thesauri Features succinct thesauri word definitions and hyperlinked category index.
- INGRID Library Thesaurus - Allows direct term search with results hyperlinked to broader and narrower search terms. Available in English and Estonian.
- American Society of Indexers - Thesauri Online - Annotated directory.
- Thesaurus.com - Online version of Roget\'s II: The New Thesaurus, 3rd edition.
- Roget's Thesauri - Includes "Roget\\'s International Thesaurus of English Words and reference Phrases" and thesauri Houghton-Mifflin\'s "Roget\'s II: The New Thesaurus," reference third edition.
- Roget's Thesaurus - As distributed by Project Gutenberg - E-text of Roget\\'s Thesaurus No. Two, which is reference derived from the version of Roget\'s Thesaurus published reference in 1911.
- Historical Thesaurus of English - Contains the vocabulary of English from the earliest reference written records reference to the present, with known recorded reference dates of usage, taken reference from the Oxford English reference Dictionary.
- Phrases Thesaurus - A resource for writers. Enter a single word reference and it will return a list of phrases reference and sayings that are related to the word reference in some way. In English.
- WWWebster Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
- Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus - Interactive dictionary and thesaurus using a visual display for data navigation.
MySQL - Cache Direct