Government Africa Regional
Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Top: Regional: Africa: Government
- Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Politics & Government - Annotated directory of links to web resources.
- World Legal Information Institute - Africa - Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases regional from 55 africa countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law regional reform reports, law journals, africa and other materials.
- Columbia University Libraries - African Studies: Embassies, Flags, and Missions of Africa - Annotated collection of links.
- UNESCO - National Copyright Laws: Africa - Collection of laws regulating the rights of authors and intellectual government property.
- African Elections Database - Database of election results plus terms and definitions, africa election calendar, government chronology, electoral authorities and information of africa freedom, democracy and human government rights.
- African Governments on the WWW - Links to websites of governmental institutions and political parties in regional Africa.
MySQL - Cache Direct