Health Africa Regional
Promoting a better understanding of human sexuality through informed public dialogue and advocacy for positive changes in policies and programmes in Africa. Includes news and information on resources, training and publications.
Top: Regional: Africa: Health
- Medical/Health Periodicals and Books on Africa - List of medical texts from the Electronic Journal of Africana health Bibliography.
- Africa Conference on Sexual Health and Rights - News and information about the annual mid-June conference. Includes discussion on sexual rights, adolescent reproductive health, sexuality culture and religion, sexuality education, MDGs, family planning, abortion, sexual abuse, gender-based violence and
- Africa Nutrition Chartbooks - Downloadable PDF files of surveys on the nutritional health status of health children in Central African Republic, Côte health d\'Ivoire, Kenya, Malawi, Mali health and Senegal.
- UN World Health Organisation (WHO) - Regional Office for Africa - Official UN WHO site includes country profiles, breaking health news, African health monitors and video clips.
- The WWW Virtual Library - Public Health: Africa - Annotated links for web resources at both the regional continent and country levels.
- Africa Guide - Medical and Health - Information on African illness and disease, recommended immunizations and travel regional insurance.
- Global Alliance for Africa - A not-for-profit organization developing community-based health care programs for impoverished people throughout Africa, with special emphasis on local participation.
- Independent Group for Health in Africa - Watchdog group monitors health problems, policies, strategies and africa programs (including research) in Africa.
- HELINA-L: Health Informatics in Africa - Gateway to an email list on health in Africa, as health well as an archive of messages and conference information.
- Medilinks - Portal for health information for Africa provides news and reports africa by health topic and country.
- Stanford University - Africa South of the Sahara: Health - Annotated directory of links to web resources including regional health journals and organisations.
- Columbia University Libraries - African Studies: Health Information and Health Organizations on Africa - Links to journals, research, conferences, publications and traveler\\'s advice for African health issues.
- African Red Cross/Red Crescent Health Initiative 2010 - A 10-year process to address priority public health health problems in Africa.
- Centre for African Family Studies - Resources for providing sexual, reproductive and family health services in Africa. Text in English and French.
- African Journal of Reproductive Health - Full text of the journal published by Women\\'s Health and Action Research Centre.
- Africa Regional Sexuality Resource Centre - Promoting a better understanding of human sexuality through health informed public dialogue and advocacy for positive changes health in policies and programmes in Africa. Includes news health and information on resources, training and publications.
- allAfrica.com - Health and Medicine News - Principal newsfeed source for news and reports on africa health issues health in Africa. [English, French]
- AMREF UK (African Medical and Research Foundation) - Health development organization supporting health programmes and training health professionals in Africa, focusing on HIV/AIDS, TB, malaria, safe water, family health, clinical services, emergency response and health learning materials.
- Center for Communication Programs - Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health resource for health family health and AIDS projects on the continent. Includes information health on regional and country specific activities, resources, and contact details health for field offices.
- African Networks for Health Research & Development - An electronic conference for various health networks across Eastern and health Southern Africa.
- African Medical and Research Foundation (AMREF) - Information on the charity organization\\'s programs and services, as well as medical advice for travelers to Africa.
MySQL - Cache Direct