Science and Environment Kenya Africa
Wangari Maathai received the 2004 Nobel Peace prize for her campaign to save Africa's trees and promoting sustainable development in the region.
Top: Regional: Africa: Kenya: Science and Environment
- Top/Regional/Africa/Science and Environment
- Top/Regional/Africa/Regions/East Africa/Science and Environment
- Elsa Conservation Trust - Aims to educate the world on conservation issues africa particularly in africa East Africa.
- Environment Liaison Centre International (ELCI) - NGO focused on forests, sustainable agriculture and air pollution. Includes campaigns, programmes, international advocacy, newsletter and coverage of UNCSD events. Based in Nairobi.
- GORP: Mount Kenya - Features information about the country\\'s highest mountain. Includes africa links to kenya related resources.
- BBC News -- Kenyan Collects Nobel Peace Prize - Wangari Maathai received the 2004 Nobel Peace prize africa for her africa campaign to save Africa\\'s trees and africa promoting sustainable development in africa the region.
- Kakamega Environmental Education Programme (KEEP) - Grassroots organization working to save one of the science and environment africa last rainforests in Kenya through environnmental education, local science and environment africa community awareness and supporting economic alternatives to exploiting science and environment africa forest resources.
- Kenya - Geography and Climate - Includes geographic features, climatic conditions and a map.
- Nature Kenya - The official site of the East Africa Natural science and environment science and environment History Society, containing information about biodiversity projects, birdwatching science and environment science and environment and publications.
- Mt Kenya Environment - Includes information on wildlife, geology, vegetation, local people and environmental kenya damage.
- OSIENALA (Friends of Lake Victoria). - Social organization around Lake Victoria with an emphasis on environmental africa protection. Projects include a local radio station.
- Field Guide to Kenyan Mangroves - An introduction to flora and fauna of mangrove kenya habitats in africa Kenya, with a focus on crabs.
- Rhino Ark - Seeks to protect and preserve Kenya\\'s Aberdares Mountain africa Range and science and environment its rivers and wildlife, and to africa prevent illegal exploitation of science and environment the forest habitat. Includes africa an overview and sections covering projects, science and environment international fundraising, africa financial accounts, dona
MySQL - Cache Direct