Aid and Development Society and Culture Liberia Africa
Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Top: Regional: Africa: Liberia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
- UN OCHA ReliefWeb: Liberia - Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
- UNDP in Liberia - Official United Nations Development Programme site for Liberia provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, go
- USAID - Liberia - Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, aid and development factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the aid and development US Agency for International Development.
- US State Department - Human Rights Report: Liberia - 2008 report on the current status of human liberia rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political liberia rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor liberia and working conditions.
- Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Liberia - Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable society and culture by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of society and culture Development Studies printed material.
- Directory of Development Organizations - Liberia - Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector society and culture development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance society and culture institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information.[PDF]
- Amnesty International USA - Liberia - News, reports and success stories for the country liberia including AI Annual Report entries for the past liberia ten years. [English, Spanish]
- Friends of Liberia - USA-based network of former Peace Corps workers. Information liberia about projects, news, and events.
- SOS Children's Villages - Liberia - Non-political and non-denominational welfare organisation helping orphaned and abandoned children aid and development by providing them with education, a family and home.
- Human Rights Watch - Liberia - Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the society and culture human rights situation in the country.
- IRIN News - Liberia - Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
- UN OCHA - Humanitarian Information Centre for Liberia - Provides services and products for the humanitarian community to make society and culture better operational decisions during the emergency period. Include orientation products society and culture (including contact lists and meeting schedules), map products (covering issues society and culture from administrative
MySQL - Cache Direct