Issues Society and Culture Libya Africa
Online encyclopedia article about controversy over the trial of six foreign medical workers accused of conspiring to deliberately inject 426 Libyan children with HIV.
Top: Regional: Africa: Libya: Society and Culture: Issues
- Top/Regional/Africa/Libya/Society and Culture/Aid and Development
- Top/Regional/Africa/Libya/Society and Culture/Politics
- Top/Regional/Africa/Society and Culture/Issues
- Washington Post: Libya Condemns Foreign Pressure in HIV Case - Report on the Libyan government\\'s reaction to condemnation from Western governments and rights groups after the country\\'s courts sentenced five Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian doctor to death.
- Sijill - International Condemnation of the Gaddafi Regime - Personal page offers links to documents and web sites criticizing the current Libyan government.
- Wikipedia: HIV Trial in Libya - Online encyclopedia article about controversy over the trial issues of six society and culture foreign medical workers accused of conspiring issues to deliberately inject 426 society and culture Libyan children with HIV.
MySQL - Cache Direct