Aid and Development Society and Culture Malawi Africa
Group founded by former Peace Corps volunteers supports economic, social and educational development. Includes information on the country, community projects and how to help.
Top: Regional: Africa: Malawi: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
- Centre for Human Rights & Rehabilitation (CHRR) - NGO promoting human rights, good government and democracy society and culture in Malawi. Includes news, reports, activities and projects.
- Story Workshop - Non-profit group educating through entertainment media such as aid and development aid and development radio soap operas and comic books.
- Amnesty International USA - Malawi - News, reports and success stories for the country including AI aid and development Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
- USAID - Malawi - Official portal provides information about the country plus society and culture aid and development all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents society and culture aid and development and partners of the US Agency for International society and culture aid and development Development.
- UNDP in Malawi - Official United Nations Development Programme site for Malawi aid and development provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with aid and development information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, aid and development partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, gov
- OneWorld - Country Guides: Malawi Short Guide - Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human malawi rights and sustainable development issues.
- Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Malawi - Database of online development policy, practice and research society and culture documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index society and culture to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
- Malawi Association of Christian Support - Supports self help initiatives which promote education, relieve poverty, sickness, famine and HIV/AIDS and promote the health of orphans, women, communities and the environment in Malawi, Africa.
- Amnesty International - Malawi - Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
- IRIN News - Malawi - Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, society and culture malawi economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional society and culture malawi Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for society and culture malawi the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
- CARE Malawi - International relief and development organization. Includes country details malawi and information about current projects.
- Friends of Malawi - Group founded by former Peace Corps volunteers supports aid and development economic, social and educational development. Includes information on aid and development the country, community projects and how to help.
- UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Malawi - Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals society and culture society and culture and financial tracking along with background information and society and culture society and culture employment vacancies.
- Invest Inc - Christian non-profit organization supports the women and children aid and development located in Malawi that may have been affected aid and development by HIV/AIDs. The group offers material, aid and development educational and spiritual support.
- USAID - Malawi Mission - Official local site provides information about the country malawi plus all malawi programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, malawi documents and partners of malawi the US Agency for malawi International Development.
- US State Department - Human Rights Report: Malawi - 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
- IMET2000 - Medic to Medic - British based NGO sponsoring medical students in Malawi\\'s malawi College of Medicine. Photos, brochures, contact information malawi and donation form
- Vinjeru Education in Malawi - Vinjeru Education in Malawi is dedicated to providing aid and development malawi information about the fund raising activities of Vinjeru aid and development malawi past and present. Includes photos, activities, donations, news.
- Directory of Development Organizations - Malawi - Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector aid and development aid and development development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance aid and development aid and development institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information.[PDF]
- Malawi SDNP (Sustainable Development Network Programme) - UNDP-funded Malawi Government programme to assist with development of Internet aid and development and Information Services with emphasis on sustainable development.
- Bridge 2 Malawi - A project of Kids\\' World Outreach Society a registered Canadian charity. A Canadian response to the growing AIDS crisis in Malawi. Project Information and Photos, Blogs, Donations, Sponsorship and contact information.
- Open Arms Infant Home, Blantyre - A home that cares for babies whose parents have died society and culture due to AID
- The British Council - Malawi - Aims to provide information sources to Malawians in malawi order to aid and development promote development. Includes the library and malawi research resources available.
- Scotland-Malawi Partnership - Information on the development partnership between Scotland and Malawi. Includes news, useful guides and documents, contacts, visit coordination, and volunteer opportunities.
- Harvest Help - Malawi - UK charity provides practical support to communities in rural Africa, society and culture helping them improve their livelihoods through sustainable farming and increased society and culture self-reliance. Includes donation information.
MySQL - Cache Direct