Organisations Science and Environment Namibia Africa
The NNF is a non-governmental organisation, the primary aim of which is to promote the conservation and wise utilisation of natural resources in Namibia.
Top: Regional: Africa: Namibia: Science and Environment: Organisations
- Top/Science/Earth Sciences/Geology/Organizations/Government Geological Surveys/Africa
- Top/Regional/Africa/Science and Environment/Biodiversity/Conservation/Organizations
- Cheetah Conservation Fund - Based in Namibia, this organization sponsors conservation education and research. namibia Includes a discussion of factors that threaten the cheetahs.
- Benguela Current Large Marine Ecosystem Programme - The BCLME Programme is designed to improve the science and environment namibia structures and capacities of Namibia, Angola and South science and environment namibia Africa to deal with the environmental problems that science and environment namibia occur across the national boundaries, in order that science and environment namibia the Benguela Current Large Marine Ecosystem may b
- Namibian Coast Conservation and Management Project - NACOMA is tasked to pave the way for namibia an Integrated namibia Coastal Zone Management System for Namibia’s namibia coast.
- Coastal Environment Trust of Namibia (CETN) - A non-government organisation, which aims to promote sustainable science and environment development, to conserve the fragile coastal wetlands and science and environment desert environment and to promote environmental education, awareness science and environment and understanding.
- Namib Desert Environmental Education Trust - NaDEET is a non-profit organization inviting schools, youths and educators organisations to participate in a unique hands-on, experiential environmental learning programme.
- Harnas Wildlife Foundation - Harnas is a charitable organisation dedicated to saving science and environment wild animals in Namibia.
- Namibia Nature Foundation - The NNF is a non-governmental organisation, the primary aim of science and environment which is to promote the conservation and wise utilisation of science and environment natural resources in Namibia.
- AfriCat - Non-profit organisation based in Namibia. Helps conserve science and environment organisations Africa's carnivores, especially cheetahs and leopards.
- Gobabeb Training & Research Centre - An educational and research institution in the heart namibia of the Namib-Naukluft Park. Offers training to Namibian namibia and international tertiary and secondary groups.
- Desert Research Foundation of Namibia (DFRN) - Dedicated to creating and furthering awareness and understanding namibia of arid environments and developing the capacity, skills namibia and knowledge to manage dry climate regions within namibia the country. Page includes the history of namibia the group, list of current projects, av
- Strengthening the Protected Area Network (Span) - Aims for sustainable management of renewable natural resources, protects biodiversity organisations while contributing to equitable, economic and social development.
- Etusis Foundation - a non-profit organisation established to conserve the Hartmann\\'s Mountain Zebra namibia (equus zebra hartmannae).
- Save the Rhino Trust - Save the Rhino Trust is actively engaged in namibia the conservation of the Black Rhino and the namibia rare Desert Elephant in Namibia.
- Afri-Leo Foundation International - Non-profit organisation based in Namibia. Helps conserve Africa\'s namibia lions.
MySQL - Cache Direct