Aid and Development Society and Culture Namibia Africa
A forum for international communications between the San and non-San individuals and groups. Plans range from requests for penpals, to essays and speeches by San students and leaders, to news updates and statements on land rights claims and environmental
Top: Regional: Africa: Namibia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
- The Namibia Association of Community Based Natural Resource Management(CBNRM) - The purpose of NACSO is to provide quality namibia services to communal area communities who seek to namibia manage and utilize their natural resources in an namibia equitable and sustainable manner.
- Amnesty International USA - Namibia - News, reports and success stories for the country including AI aid and development Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
- Maggies Sunhouse - A house for orphans and other vulnerable children in Windhoek Namibia [English/Deutsch]
- UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Namibia - Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals namibia and financial aid and development tracking along with background information and namibia employment vacancies.
- The Kalahari Peoples Fund - A forum for international communications between the San and non-San individuals and groups. Plans range from requests for penpals, to essays and speeches by San students and leaders, to news updates and statements on land rights claims and environmental
- The British Council Namibia - Offers British expertise and experience through namibia aid and development projects, namibia services and events in aid and development the fields of namibia aid and development namibia English Language Teaching, Education and aid and development namibia Arts.
- Nampharm Foundation Trust - An independent charitable foundation that aims to utilise aid and development the trust funds to provide medicine, medical treatments aid and development and information sessions for persons suffering from specified aid and development illnesses within Namibia.
- Directory of Development Organizations - Namibia - Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, namibia civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting namibia firms. Includes contact information.[PDF]
- USAID - Namibia Mission - Official local site provides information about the country namibia plus all aid and development programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, namibia documents and partners of aid and development the US Agency for namibia International Development.
- IRIN News - Namibia - Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, namibia economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional namibia Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for namibia the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
- US State Department - Human Rights Report: Namibia - 2008 report on the current status of human aid and development rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political aid and development rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor aid and development and working conditions.
- Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Namibia - Database of online development policy, practice and research aid and development society and culture documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index aid and development society and culture to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
- CLaSH-Namibia - Association for children with language, speech and hearing impairments.[English/Deutsch]
- Amnesty International - Namibia - Ongoing collection of news and reports on the aid and development society and culture status of human rights.
- Society of Advocates of Namibia - The official, listing all members of the Bar, aid and development and giving insight into the Legal System in aid and development Namibia.
- Wimsa - The Working Group of Indigenous Minorities in Southern Africa. This society and culture site contains information on their projects in Namibia.
- National Society for Human Rights in Namibia - Human rights monitoring and reporting.
- Unternehmen Buschmänner - The groups goal is to help the ancient society and culture inhabitants of Southern Africa – the San people.
- Michelle McLean Children Trust - The MMCT has projects throughout Namibia to support society and culture needy children from financial and material support and society and culture financial contributions towards life-saving medical treatment and assistance society and culture to children who excelled in achievements.
- USAID - Namibia - Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
- United Nations in Namibia - Official coordination site provides information on the activities aid and development and progress of the UN agencies working in aid and development Namibia.
MySQL - Cache Direct