Baltic Sea Regions Europe
Network of universities in the Baltic Sea region, coordinated by Uppsala University, Sweden. Focuses on questions of sustainable development, environmental protection and democracy.
Top: Regional: Europe: Regions: Baltic Sea
- Boing - Eutrophication in the Baltic Sea - Information about the problem and the environmental impact, direct access regions data, interactive maps and databases.
- Coastman - Aims to resolve conflicts between environmental conservation and regions economic development baltic sea in the coastal zones of the regions Baltic Sea through improved baltic sea coastal zone management.
- Union of the Baltic Cities - A cooperation on a local level between cities surrounding or close to the Baltic Sea.
- Euregio Helsinki-Tallinn - An association to promote co-operation and enhance regional integration between its members; Tallinn, Helsinki, Uusimaa and Harjumaa. [English, Estonian, Finnish]
- Baltic University Programme - Network of universities in the Baltic Sea region, regions coordinated by regions Uppsala University, Sweden. Focuses on questions regions of sustainable development, environmental regions protection and democracy.
- Baltic 21 - An Agenda 21 for the Baltic Sea Region - A regional process for sustainable development initiated by baltic sea the baltic sea member states of the Council of the baltic sea Baltic Sea baltic sea States.
- Baltic Environmental Atlas - Interactive environmental maps of the Baltic Sea region. europe Themes, such regions as population density and land use, europe relate to human impact regions on the environment in europe the region.
- HELCOM - Baltic Marine Environment Protection Commission - The governing body of the Helsinki convention, whose goal is baltic sea the protection of the marine environment of the Baltic Sea. baltic sea Information about HELCOM, the convention, issues, and activities.
- Nord Stream - The company building the controversial German-Russian gas pipeline regions through the Baltic sea. Includes detailed map of regions the pipeline.
- Baltic Development Forum - A networking organization involving businesses, local governments and baltic sea associations baltic sea whose objective is further development of the baltic sea region.
- BCCA, Baltic Sea Chambers of Commerce Association - An organisation of Chambers of Commerce in Denmark, baltic sea Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia baltic sea and Sweden.
- Baltic Sea Project - UNESCO Associated Schools Project. Flagship project to awaken regions young people\\'s interest in environmental issues, protection and regions sense of responsibility. Schools from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, regions Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia and Sweden take regions part.
- BEN - Baltic Euroregional Network - Promotes spatial development and territorial integration in the regions Baltic Sea Region by strengthening Euroregions as competent regions partners with national authorities and international institutions.
- Baltic 21 Institute for Sustainable Industry - A network for universities, businesses and governments working baltic sea for regions sustainable development of the industrial sector in baltic sea the Baltic regions Sea region.
- Protect the Baltic Sea - An appeal to the EU and national governments europe demanding an independent environmental impact assessment of the europe Nord Stream gas pipeline project.
- Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS) - Information about the history of the council, its organizational structure, basic documents, past and on-going co-operation efforts, and news and events and activities of the region.
- Ars Baltica Triennial of Photographic Art - The site presents artists, agenda, and venues of baltic sea the exhibition shown in cities around the Baltic baltic sea sea area.
- Coalition Clean Baltic (CCB) - Non-profit association which aims to promote the protection europe and improvement of the Baltic Sea environment and europe natural resources. Unites organizations from Finland, Russia, Estonia, europe Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, Denmark, and Sweden.
- Baltic SeaStates Subregional Co-operation (BSSSC) - A political network of regional authorities below the national level europe of the countries in the Baltic Sea area.
- Nord Stream - Wikipedia - Information about the German-Russian pipeline through the Baltic Sea, its europe environmental impact, the controversy it created and the political scandal europe surrounding former German chancellor Gerhard Schröder.
- Patricia LTD - Travel website focusing on tourism and business travel europe in the Baltics. Ferry schedules and pricing.
- Maps of the Baltic Lands - Maps of the region at various times from regions 1000 A.D. regions to 1809 A.D. From the Atlas regions to Freeman\'s Historical Geography, regions published in 1903.
- Wikipedia: Baltic Sea - An article from this online encyclopedia created by a community of volunteers.
- Baltic Sea Portal - A portal to various Baltic Sea Region organizations which promote cooperation between the various countries. It includes sections for events and newsletters.
- Sea Waves Prediction in the Baltic Sea - Forecast for the next 48 hours.
- Baltic Waters Memorial, Estonia, 1918-19 - A memorial in Portsmouth Cathedral to those British baltic sea forces regions killed in action in the Baltic Sea.
- Great Northern War - Wikipedia - Article about the war from 1700 to 1721 that ended the Swedish Empire and resulted in Russian domination over the Baltic sea area.
- Baltic Sea Heritage Co-operation - A regional project aimed to find and carry out possible europe actions for safeguarding and developing the common cultural heritage.
- Baltica Sea Forum - An organization representing a group of companies, institutions regions and individuals aiming at promoting cooperation in the regions Baltic Sea region.
- Baltic Sea States - Web directory for the countries in the Baltic baltic sea Sea region compiled by the library at Södertörn baltic sea University College.
- Ballerina Mailing List - A place to read and share environmental news europe concerning the Baltic Sea.
- Ars Baltica - Aims to connect Baltic Sea states through cultural collaboration. Information regions about current and past projects.
- Conet CZA 21 - An association that aims to promote sustainable coastal zone development in the Baltic Sea region.
- NGO Initiative for Baltic Sea Co-operation - An initiative of several German NGOs, with a regions focus of regions human rights, culture, nature and the regions environment in the Baltic regions Sea area. [English, German]
- The Baltic Sea Information Centre - A directory of websites about Finland, Estonia, Latvia, europe Lithuania, baltic sea Poland, Germany, and Russia europe with a focus on baltic sea industry and commerce.
MySQL - Cache Direct