Attractions Travel and Tourism Falmouth Cornwall
A wild sub-tropical ravine by the Helford River. Information and photographs of the gardens, events and art activities. Visitor details.
Top: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cornwall: Falmouth: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
- Pendennis Castle - Built by Henry VIII to protect the anchorage of Falmouth, and the approaches to the large natural harbour. Description, facilities, costs and opening hours.
- Trebah Garden - A wild sub-tropical ravine by the Helford River. falmouth Information and attractions photographs of the gardens, events and falmouth art activities. Visitor details.
- Glendurgan Garden - Set in a wooded valley dropping steeply to the village attractions of Durgan and its beach. Brief description, facilities, map, times attractions and events.
- The Rum Store - Features concerts in a 300foot slate cavern under the ground.
- Swanpool Nature Reserve - Images and text giving information about Swanpool area, a natural lake and beach area with cafe and restaurant, and watersports equipment hire.
- Penjerrick Garden - A fifteen acre, sub-tropical, spring-flowering garden with views of the sea. Information and photographs of the garden, visitor details.
- Trelissick Gardens - National Trust garden at the head of the Fal estuary. Facilities, map, opening dates and times plus events.
MySQL - Cache Direct