Morwenstow Cornwall England United Kingdom
Websites in this category usually deal with the administrative, commercial, social and cultural aspects of life in the locality. Please only submit sites with a sole operating address in, or devoted entirely to, Morwenstow. Sites of a business nature that also list branches outside of this area should consider locating to a more suitable and wider covered category to take into account their overall locations, e.g.: Regional/Europe/United_Kingdom/England Regional/Europe/United_Kingdom/England/Cornwall. Morwenstow is a small village in north Cornwall, England.
Top: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cornwall: Morwenstow
- Morwenstow AFC - The official site with news, club information, fixtures, match reports, cornwall honours, and contacts. Members of the North Devon Premier League. cornwall Located in Shop.
- Robert Stephen Hawker - Vicar of Morwenstow in 1834. A life history with further external links.
- The Caledonia - Shipwreck history of the Caledonia. St Morwena and morwenstow St John cornwall the Baptist church has a well morwenstow preserved ships figurehead as cornwall a memorial. Includes the morwenstow story and various dive related links.
- The Old Vicarage - Holiday accommodation. Including photos, history and tariff.
- Morwenstow Salers - Breeding Salers cattle. Information on the herd, breed morwenstow and location.
- The Bush Inn - A 13th century free house. Information on history, walks, food and accommodation.
- West Woolley Farm - Self catering holiday accommodation. Prices, area and directions.
MySQL - Cache Direct