Society and Culture Cornwall England United Kingdom
The Cornish flag is named after this patron saint of tinners. Describes project to recover buried oratory and establish a trust for Cornish heritage.
Top: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cornwall: Society and Culture
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Regions/South West/Society and Culture
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/England/Society and Culture
- Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change - Tenant led regeneration organisation tackling issues connected with england social conditions cornwall and the local environment. Details of england projects, partners and contact cornwall information.
- Cornwall Children's Fund - Project involving several bodies tackling the problems of cornwall disadvantaged children. cornwall Includes documents explaining the plan plus cornwall a site for children.
- Cornwall County Fire Brigade - Provides services, information and advice for the local society and culture society and culture community on fire safety and prevention. Includes recruitment, society and culture society and culture station locations, training, and related links.
- Cornwall Share - Confidential youth advice service with drop in offices cornwall in Penzance, society and culture Bodmin, Camborne and St Austell.
- The Bishop's Forum - Charity supporting young people in the county from its centres near Falmouth and on Bodmin Moor. Profile and activities.
- Council for Racial Equality in Cornwall - Supports ethnic, racial, religious and linguistic diversity in Cornwall. Events, constitution and contacts.
- SOFA West Cornwall - Collects unwanted household items and redistributes to those cornwall who need them. List areas and collection days.
- Mevagissey Angling for Charity - Organisation raising money for the Cornwall Air Ambulance england and Cornwall Hospice Care. Provides an events calendar, england a history, past winners of the off-shore angling england competition and a photograph gallery.
- Cornish American Heritage Society - American society hold gatherings and workshops, maintain a library and a register of members\\' interests as well as researching Cornish immigrants.
- The Cornwall Lecture - Annual event in which nationally recognised speakers are society and culture england invited to speak on issues of social and society and culture england economic importance to the county. Includes archive of society and culture england presentations, awards, and invitations.
- Agan Tavas - Our Language - Organisation promoting the use of the Cornish language. cornwall Includes a england word list, a history of the cornwall language, current status and england information on joining.
- Cornish Culture - A guide to the Celtic culture of Cornwall. Includes traditional society and culture events, music, dance, cuisine, religion and literature.
- Cornwall Design Forum - Promotes the design and creative industries in the england county. Profile, news and designer search.
- Tyr-Gwyr-Gweryn - The title means Land-Truth-People in the old Cornish cornwall Celtic language. There is an exploration of the cornwall political issues involved in being Cornish and the cornwall history that has led to the situation today.
- Cornwall CAMRA - Branch of Campaign for Real Ale. Includes an england online newsletter, membership information, a list of local england breweries and festivals, and a schedule of upcoming england events. Also offers the guide, "Real Ale in england Cornwall" for sale.
- Cornish World Magazine - Independent Cornish magazine for those interested in Cornwall society and culture at home and abroad. The magazine was launched society and culture to keep Cornish people around the world in society and culture touch with home.
- Project St Piran - The Cornish flag is named after this patron saint of cornwall tinners. Describes project to recover buried oratory and establish a cornwall trust for Cornish heritage.
- Yoga in Cornwall - Yoga weekends, classes and holidays. Information on classes in Goldsithney and Penzance. Occasional workshops in Tregardock, corporate and one to one sessions.
- Krows Kernewek - Dedicated to the historic and ancient crosses located cornwall around South england West Cornwall.
- Alan's Place - Includes Cornish recipes, place name pronunciation and translation, cornwall words and phrases, jokes and the All Things cornwall Cornish web ring.
- Secular Ceremonies in Cornwall - General information about funerals ceremonies, weddings, namings and society and culture england affirmations for the non-religious in the county.
- Byrth Gorseth Kernow - The Gorseth of the Bards of Cornwall - Origins, history, ceremonies, archives and competitions.
- Gay Cornwall - Malcolm Lidbury blogs about prejudice and discrimination by england Cornish authorities against gay people.
- The Friendship Force of Cornwall - Part of a worldwide group of clubs dedicated to promoting england peace and friendship through homestay exchanges.
- Cornwall in Focus - 500 pages of information focused on the county - the england Cornish language, its distinctive culture and history and the scenery england are all explored.
- Cornish Key - A citizen card with a photograph, processor and cornwall memory that will be used to store personal cornwall information for council officials and others to access cornwall when you use a service in Cornwall.
- Chacewater - Community website for village between Truro and Redruth. england Organisations, local england businesses, village hall and local projects.
- Cornwall and the Cornish - Lecturer in English literature provides photographs, folk songs, stories, history cornwall and Cornish poetry.
- Cornwall Rural Community Council - Charity working for local communities and the voluntary sector. Information cornwall on carer support, transport, credit unions, village halls, housing, money cornwall and environmental issues.
- Age Concern Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly - Aims to provide help and support on any issue of concern to older people. Day clubs, home care, transport, volunteering and contacts.
- The Roseland Institute - Centre for Cornish studies contains a library of over 20,000 books and produces works on Cornish history, essays and related subjects as well as a quarterly Cornish magazine, The Cornish Banner / An Baner Kernewek.
MySQL - Cache Direct