Audit and Purchasing Economy Government United Kingdom
Regulates the proper control of public finances by local authorities and the National Health Service in England and Wales. Site provides news and information on events, the work of the commission and policy guidance.
Top: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Government: Economy: Audit and Purchasing
- Suppliers guide for selling to HM Revenue & Customs - Information for suppliers wanting to sell their products audit and purchasing audit and purchasing and services to HMRC.
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy - CIPFA is the main authority on accountancy and audit and purchasing audit and purchasing financial management for the public services in the audit and purchasing audit and purchasing UK.
- Partnerships UK - The agency tasked with establishing Public Private Partnerships government and Private economy Finance Initiatives to deliver public services government and infrastructure.
- Department for Business, Enterprise & Regulatory Reform: Procurement - Information and opportunities about supplying the goods and services required audit and purchasing by the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform.
- Government Purchasing Agency - Northern Ireland - An agency within the Department of Finance and Personnel (Northern audit and purchasing Ireland), the Government Purchasing Agency (GPA) provides a procurement service audit and purchasing to public sector organisations.
- BiP Solutions Ltd. - Publishes OJEC, public sector contracts and tenders, supply government e-tendering and government e-procurement systems, event management services, web government design and web hosting government under GTC framework.
- Audit Commission - Regulates the proper control of public finances by local authorities audit and purchasing and the National Health Service in England and Wales. audit and purchasing Site provides news and information on events, the work of audit and purchasing the commission and policy guidance.
- Office of Government Commerce, UK - The Office of Government Commerce (OGC) is an government independent Office government of the Treasury. It is responsible government for improving the efficiency government and effectiveness of central government civil Government procurement and promoting private government sector involvement government across the public sector
- Tenders Direct - Searchable database of government tenders and contracts in government the UK government and Europe. Procurement news and European government Directives
- myTenders - Gateway for public sector organisations (government departments, local authorities, NHS Trusts) and utility companies to publish tender notices in the Official Journal of the European Communities (OJEC)
- OGC Buying.Solutions - The Government\\'s leading procurement services organisation for the economy UK. A economy non-profit Executive Agency of the Office economy of Government Commerce in economy the Treasury, it exists economy to provide professional procurement services to economy achieve value economy for money in public sector p
- Audit Scotland - Services the Accounts Commission and Auditor General to ensure that public sector bodies in Scotland make effective use of public funds
- National Audit Office - Responsible for certifying the accounts of all Government government Departments and economy a number of other public sector government bodies. It has statutory economy authority to report to government Parliament on the way in which economy Departments and government other bodies have used their resources.
- Public Audit Forum Home Page - The main role of the Forum is to government provide a focus for developmental thinking in relation government to public audit. It is consultative and advisory.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply - UK based international education and qualification body representing purchasing and government supply chain professionals.
- Defence Equipment and Support - One of the Government\\'s biggest procurement bodies, each government year DES economy buys over £5 billion of new government equipment and initial spares economy to equip the Armed government Forces.
- NHS Purchasing and Supply Agency - The agency acts as a strategic advisor to government the NHS audit and purchasing on supply issues. The agency was government formed from NHS Supplies\\' audit and purchasing Purchasing Division and some government corporate functions.
- Supply2.gov.uk - Government-backed service designed specifically to give companies easy access to audit and purchasing lower-value contract opportunities (typically worth under £100,000) offered by the audit and purchasing public sector.
- Institute of Public Finance - IPF is the commercial arm of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy. The procurement pages contain news and guidance on UK public procurement
- PPPBulletin - Portal for Private Finance Initiative (PFI) and Public Private Partnerships
- Scottish Procurement Directorate - Information on opportunities for providing goods, services and economy works to economy central government in Scotland. Participating buying economy organisations include the Scottish economy Executive and a number economy of Executive Agencies.
MySQL - Cache Direct