Medicine Health United Kingdom Europe
The Royal Society of Medicine is an independent, apolitical organisation that aims to provide a broad range of educational activities for doctors, dentists, and veterinary surgeons, including students of these disciplines; and allied health-care professio
Top: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine - The Royal Society of Medicine is an independent, health apolitical organisation united kingdom that aims to provide a broad health range of educational activities united kingdom for doctors, dentists, and health veterinary surgeons, including students of these united kingdom disciplines; and health allied health-care professio
- Imperial College School of Medicine - Part of Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London
- European Medicines Agency - EU pharmaceutical regulatory resource for drug manufacturers\\' documents, and guidance united kingdom for newly licensed formulations for human and veterinary use. Based united kingdom at Canary Wharf.
- Bone and Tooth Society - Professional society for clinical and basic research into mineralised tissues and related diseases, including osteoporosis.
- Faculty of Public Health Medicine - Information and resources about public health medicine.
- Institute of Biomedical Science - Professional society for laboratory personnel. Courses, publications and united kingdom events.
- British Society for Neuroendocrinology - Details of society that exists to promote research into the interplay between the endocrine and nervous systems that control so many important body processes.
- The Royal College of Physicians - Includes information about the practice of medicine by medicine society aiming to improve communications in the field.
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association - Trade union for those who work in the National Health health Service provider sector, or have held appointments in the NHS health and are now in the private sector.
MySQL - Cache Direct