Crime and Justice Issues Society and Culture United Kingdom
Online resource for police recruitment and general policing information in the UK. Includes police news, history and background information on police ranks and pay scales.
Top: Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Issues: Crime and Justice
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Society and Culture/Support Groups/Prison and Offenders
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Society and Culture/Crime
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Society and Culture/Politics/Issues
- Guardian Special Reports: Prisons - Ongoing coverage includes news, comment, analysis and backgrounders society and culture crime and justice plus the prison diaries of Erwin James.
- The Howard League for Penal Reform - Independent charity, working for humane and effective reform crime and justice of the penal system in England and Wales: crime and justice consultative status with UN, NGO working with the crime and justice UK Government.
- Prison Information UK - Publishes The Prisons Handbook and maintains the Institute society and culture of Prison Law.
- Telford Training Consultants - Offering approved offender courses for those convicted of crime and justice drink-driving. Details of courses, on-line application and contact crime and justice details.
- Stephen Lawrence Inquiry - Online version of Final Report and Action Plan crime and justice progress associated with Sir William Macpherson\\'s Inquiry into crime and justice the death of Stephen Lawrence on 22 April crime and justice 1993 to identify the lessons to be learned crime and justice for the investigation and prosecution of racially motivated
- Legal Survival - Site critical of the UK Social Services, NSPCC crime and justice society and culture and CAFCASS, as well as the law enforcement crime and justice society and culture and justice system which defends them. Details procedures crime and justice society and culture which the author argues are unjust or inhumane.
- The Portia Campaign - Fighting against miscarriages of justice in the UK. issues Includes news society and culture and case histories.
- UNLOCK - National Association of Ex-Offenders - Campaigns for better facilities for serving prisoners, and issues to support ex-offenders in rebuilding their lives. Includes issues campaign news.
- Prisoners' Families Helpline - Free and confidential service for anyone who is affected by issues the imprisonment of a close family member or friend. Includes issues information sheets, support, FAQ and contact details.
- Hillsborough Justice Campaign - Supporting the fight for justice for the 96 victims of the disaster. Provides a history of the disaster, details of the campaign and information on Liverpool Football Club.
- Observer Special Reports: Crime and Justice - Selected archive of news and analysis including exclusive society and culture issues online commentary.
- Dismissal of Myra Hindley's Appeal for Release on 30th March 2000 - Full text of the findings of the Lords of Appeal issues for Judgment.
- Miscarriages of Justice UK - Organisation dedicated to exposing chronic failures within the legal system society and culture which has resulted in innocent people being convicted. Provides links society and culture to a number of campaigns demanding justice.
- Inside Time - A national newspaper for prisoners. Includes news, articles and letters.
- Reprieve - Anti death penalty organisation. Information on Britons on crime and justice death row worldwide, on the death penalty in crime and justice the Caribbean and in the USA. Links to crime and justice like-minded institutions.
- CCF - The Cognitive Centre Foundation - Independent organisation working with the Criminal Justice System society and culture society and culture to promote the effective practice of working with society and culture society and culture criminal offenders
- The Corner House - Supports democratic and community movements for environmental and social justice.
- PoliceUK.com - Online resource for police recruitment and general policing issues information in crime and justice the UK. Includes police news, issues history and background information crime and justice on police ranks and issues pay scales.
- NACRO - The National Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders. Works with ex-offenders, disadvantaged people and deprived communities. Includes campaign news and events diary.
- Drink Driving.org - Aims to raise public awareness about the dangers society and culture crime and justice and possible consequences of drinking and driving. Provides society and culture crime and justice a list of UK approved offender courses, BAC society and culture crime and justice calculator, court guide, legal advice and sentencing guidelines.
- CjScotland - Daily news service and information exchange about criminal justice in crime and justice Scotland.
- Guardian Special Reports: Crime - News, comment and backgrounders on issues and specific crimes plus video clips and web resources.
- The Prison Reform Trust - Aims to create a just, humane, and effective penal system. Research, publications, current projects, and event information.
- Jeremy Bamber - Article from the East Anglian Daily Times in which Bamber issues expresses the view that he will eventually be freed from issues prison.
- INQUEST - Launched in 1981 to campaign against deaths in society and culture crime and justice custody and for changes in the Coroner\\'s Court society and culture crime and justice system, it is the only organisation in England society and culture crime and justice and Wales which is exclusively concerned with deaths society and culture crime and justice in custody and inquests.
- Hillsborough Football Disaster - Provides a detailed account of the events of society and culture April the 15th, 1989. Includes a 20 minute society and culture video.
- Centre for Crime and Justice Studies - A social policy and criminal justice think tank. issues Includes news archive and project details.
MySQL - Cache Direct