Science and Environment British Columbia Canada North America
Addresses cross-commodity issues in agriculture and provides a forum for farmers and ranchers to work together to develop agricultural policies, and advance those policies. It also functions as a watchdog for farmers advising them of emerging local and gl
Top: Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Science and Environment
- Top/Society/Issues/Environment/Conservation and Endangered Species/Regional/North America/Canada/British Columbia
- Top/Regional/North America/Canada/Science and Environment
- Georgia Strait Alliance - Protect and restore the marine environment of Georgia science and environment Strait. Includes newsletter, membership details, and resources on science and environment many environmental issues including a green boating guide.
- North Island Explorer - Explores the natural world of north Vancouver Island. canada Topics include canada paleontology, marine biology, travel, kayaking, canada and hiking.
- Watertalk - An online forum for BC groups and individuals canada who wish to communicate with others about protecting canada and restoring water quality.
- Michael Smith Laboratories - Offers research projects in molecular genetics, canada fermentation and british columbia bio-process engineering, synthesis and sequencing, protein canada analysis, cell culture and british columbia downstream processing, biomolecular thermodynamics canada and production of gene knock-outs. Located british columbia in Vanco
- British Columbia Environmental Network - Network of community-based environmental organizations around the province. Advocates british columbia environmental responsibility and community participation in activities leading to ecological british columbia sustainability. Issues profiles, directory of member organizations, and oth
- adopt-a-fry.org - An advocacy and information site about the dangers science and environment british columbia posed by fish farms to the wild salmon science and environment british columbia population in the waters off the coast. science and environment british columbia Features videos, letters, media coverage donation and membership science and environment british columbia details.
- Friends of the Nemaiah Valley - Society determined to preserve ecologically sensitive natural environments british columbia from science and environment destructive human activities such as industrial resource british columbia extraction, road science and environment building and other similar developments.
- Salmon River Enhancement Society - Non-profit society aiming to protect and enhance the natural resources of the Salmon River Watershed in Langley. Includes documents, publications, list of activities and directors, events, and contact information.
- Society Promoting Environmental Conservation (SPEC) - B.C.\\'s oldest environmental interest group. Operates an Environmental science and environment Resource Centre, lists local environmental events, and initiates science and environment various campaigns for better air, water, and land.
- British Columbia Geological Survey - Information about geology, mining, and related research activities science and environment canada around the province.
- Geochemical Surveys in British Columbia - Geochemical databases from the BC Geological Survey, including data from lake sediment, till, and regional geochemical surveys.
- Fish Passage Structures on the Fraser River - Description of the engineering restoration of salmon resources canada after being science and environment devastated by rock slide during railway canada construction from 1912-1914.
- Wildlife Tree Stewardship Program - Project to conserve dwindling coastal wildlife tree habitats through volunteer canada monitoring, landowner agreements, and community education along the Strait of canada Georgia on Vancouver Island. Includes background, list of sponsors, and canada volunteer details.
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (APEGBC) - Licensing and regulatory body responsible for the province\\'s more than british columbia 24,000 engineers and geoscientists. Includes searchable member directory, member services, british columbia events and resources.
- Fish Habitat and Enhancement Branch - Agency responsible for the protection and restoration of fish habitat, science and environment Salmonid Enhancement Programs, planning, community involvement, and public education programs. science and environment Workshop information included. Headquarters in Vancouver.
- British Columbia Agriculture Council - Addresses cross-commodity issues in agriculture and provides a forum for science and environment farmers and ranchers to work together to develop agricultural policies, science and environment and advance those policies. It also functions as a watchdog science and environment for farmers advising them of emerging local and gl
- Ecotrust Canada - Promote conservation-based development as a means to a conservation economy in the coastal temperate rain forests. Information on activities, projects and publications.
- Groundwater in British Columbia - The British Columbia Ministry of Environment Lands and Parks provides an overview of groundwater resources.
- Bear Aware - Information to teach and motivate people living in british columbia bear country BC about how to reduce and british columbia prevent problems with grizzly and black bears. A british columbia stewardship conservation education program for communities in bear british columbia habitat.
- British Columbia Scientific Cryptozoology Club - Individuals interested in the investigation of various animals science and environment science and environment as yet unidentified by science. Includes publications, membership science and environment science and environment details, links, and animal profiles.
- Government of British Columbia: Climate Change - News, detailed environmental reports and related policy documents including the report "Indicators of Climate Change in BC" is available in PDF format or to view by topic area with technical background papers and references for each topic.
- Vancouver Bioinformatics User Group - An association of researchers, professionals and students who canada have an canada interest in the field of bioinformatics. canada Background, meetings, directions and canada contact details.
- Burrard Inlet Environmental Action Program and Fraser River Estuary Management Program - Resource site for BIEAP and FREMP partners, stakeholders, british columbia and the general public to further sustainable management british columbia of Burrard Inlet and the Fraser River Estuary. british columbia Publications, plans, project and event details, and maps.
- British Columbia Conservation Foundation - Offers projects list, events, reports and an image gallery.
- Salmon: Spirit of the Land and Sea - Photographic expedition on the biology of Pacific wild science and environment science and environment salmon in the coastal waters and rivers of science and environment science and environment British Columbia's Great Bear Rainforest.
- OceanLink - An interactive information page for the Marine sciences.
- Recycling Council of British Columbia - Nonprofit organization committed to waste avoidance. Site has science and environment british columbia information about recycling, household hazardous waste, and the science and environment british columbia BC materials exchange.
- BC Lake Stewardship Society - Non-profit resource network for people and groups interested science and environment in lake issues and lake stewardship. Includes background science and environment information, newsletter, event calendar, and regional contact information.
- Kamloops Wildlife Park - Home of the largest captive breeding centre in North America for endangered burrowing owls. Resources for teachers, kids, and volunteers; visitor information; animal photos and information; and park map.
MySQL - Cache Direct