Health Canada North America
Canadian directory of health and wellness related businesses. Covers an array of businesses from yoga to nutritional management to personal trainers.
Top: Regional: North America: Canada: Health
- Top/Regional/North America/Canada/Business and Economy/Shopping/Health Products
- Top/Regional/North America/Health
Health Canada - Federal government department that encourages the health of Canadians through promotion and prevention activities, and supports the health system through research funding and the support of provincial/territorial health systems.
- Order of Saint Lazarus - An index of services for the terminally ill; north america pain management, home care, hospice, respite, pastoral support north america and support groups.
- Medisys Health Group - Provides executive health, medical imaging, travel health, disability health management and health insurance medical services to individuals and health corporations across Canada.
- Hope Air - A national charitable organization that provides free air health transportation for financially burdened Canadians in need of health Medical treatment outside their communities.
- Golden Days Services for Seniors - Group of health care professionals who provide a north america full canada range of services for seniors wishing to north america stay at canada home and maintain a safe and north america independent lifestyle.
- Canadian Health Network - Réseau canadien de la santé - Growing network, bringing together the best information resources of leading Canadian and international health organizations.
- MDS Diagnostic Services - Provider of laboratory services for patients and clinicians in the community and in hospitals in several cities.
- Healthnet Canada - Provides health resources for both the public and health healthcare professional.
- In-Touch Consulting Services - Offers details on consulting focused on retirement planning, health informed life health choices and independent decision-making.
- AIM Health Group - A Canadian health care company whose delivery divisions north america include health clinical research, medical assessments, occupational health, multi-disciplinary north america rehabilitation, medical health acute care, family practice and specialty north america clinics.
- Canada Food Guide - Guide explaining portion sizes and the necessary food groups.
- CBC Indepth: Health Care - Provides an article about the future of health north america care in Canada, including links to stories about north america the need for family doctors, nurses, and Pharmacare north america FAQs.
- Biersdorf Canada - Makers of the Elastoplast brand of first aid canada care products. health Features information including advanced healing canada products.
- Sympatico Health - Includes links to Canadian health and medical associations, canada newsgroups and health weekly wellness magazines.
- Travel Medicine Program - A Health Canada site providing information for travellers and health health professionals including international health advisories, clinics and general travel health health advice.
- Lifeline Systems Canada - Connects individuals living alone to neighbours, friends, and north america emergency services through trained staff by simply pressing north america a button.
- Mediresource - Information on diseases and conditions, support groups and north america drug north america information. Primarily patient-oriented and Canadian-focussed.
- Canadian Wellness Health Professional Directory - Canadian directory of health and wellness related businesses. Covers an canada array of businesses from yoga to nutritional management to personal canada trainers.
- Statistics Canada: Health Reports - A quarterly journal which provides information on the health health status north america of the population and the health health care system.
- Health Check - An education program that helps shoppers make wise food choices canada when they shop. Features information on participation, media, symbols, canada participating brands and recent news.
- Find Private Clinics - A human-edited resource for locating private clinics in Canada by province and clinical category.
- Canadian Institute for Health Information - Health statistics as well as information about CIHI health products and services for healthcare organizations.
- CBI Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre - The centres treat back and neck pain, sports north america injuries, north america work injuries and car accident injuries, and north america offer community north america education from locations across Canada. Describes north america services, locations and north america contact details.
- Care ED Training Programs - Family training and senior care. Curriculum courses for canada the work place. SWIFT Services.
- SureSlim Wellness Clinics - Weight loss clinics with locations in 3 provinces. health Provides canada information about their program and assessment health process, success stories and canada the company.
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada - Offers information about the society, awards, CMEs, research, north america programs, canada committees and access to the "Canadian Library north america of Family canada Medicine".
- PACE Canada - A guide to healthy active living, provides tools to assist physicians and healthcare providers in counseling their patients on physical activity and nutrition.
- Canadian Association of Blue Cross Plans - Non-profit health insurance
- mdBriefCase - Offers Canadian medical case reviews and Continuing Medical canada Education (CME) north america for registered users. Free access canada to case studies written north america by leading Canadian experts, canada upcoming CME events, conference highlights, and north america detailed product canada information.
- Offord Centre for Child Studies - Research center dedicated to improving the life quality and north america opportunities of the Canadian children who suffer from serious north america social and emotional problems.
- Lifemark Physiotherapy Clinics - Chain of affiliated physiotherapy clinics, with locations in canada several provinces. canada Includes a directory of clinics, canada detailed list of services, canada and general information about canada anatomy.
- HealthPost.ca - Health forum and discussion groups for Canadians wanting to ask health health related questions, share expertise and experiences.
- Health Reserve.com - A not for profit organization providing information on health health and canada fitness including sexual health for men health and women, plus advice canada for children\\'s health. Offers health an overview, monthly e-mail newsletter and canada contact address.
- MCI Medical Clinics Inc. - Information on this supplier of medical, occupational health and, corporate health health and well-being services in Alberta and Ontario.
- Aging and Seniors - Services and programs for seniors from Health Canada.
- Liberty Health - One of Canada\\'s largest health benefit management companies. Drug, dental, vision, travel, and medical insurance coverage for individuals and group plans. Part of the Liberty Mutual family.
- OTworks.ca - Provides information and resources on the profession of north america occupational therapy in Canada.
- Cross Remedy - An advocacy exchange site focusing on the Canadian north america health system, mental health, handicaps, and family-patient complaints. north america Includes links to web resources, a list north america of recommended reading, and a discussion board.
- Search and Rescue Volunteer Association of Canada - A registered non profit and educational organization that health supports, coordinates, health develops, informs, promotes and implements search, health rescue and emergency response.
- Ultimate Canadian International Medical Graduate - Provides information and links useful to international medical graduates or foreign medical graduates wishing to practice medicine in Canada.
- UC Baby - Offers 3D and 4D ultrasound imaging of babies moving, smiling health and yawning before they are born. Several locations throughout Canada.
- Kinesio Taping Canada - Information about therapeutic sports taping products, the Kinesio Taping method, north america and a directory of certified Kinesio Tape practitioners.
- Mochasofa - Provides Canadian women with solutions, expert and practical north america advice, and helpful tips on health-related matters.
- MyHealth Videos - Offers a variety of health information, articles, videos, health and interviews with medical experts and physicians.
- St. John Ambulance - Enables Canadians to improve their health, safety and canada quality of life by providing training and community canada service, and provides information about its first aid canada and CPR training services and community service volunteers.
- Surrogate Mothers - Fertility consultants providing a variety of services for intended parents and donors, including traditional and gestational surrogates, adoption, egg and sperm donation.
- Rescue 7 Emergency Training Services - Offers on-site training in first aid, CPR, WHMIS, north america and north america hazardous material handling. Offices in Ontario and north america Quebec.
- Canadian Babies - A directory of products, services and stores for health new and expectant parents, including advice and important health contact information.
- Task Force Two - A partnership of health organizations and all levels of government north america in Canada to develop a long-term physician human resource strategy north america for the Canadian healthcare system. Discusses the challenge and north america new approaches to the issues.
- Canadian Association on Gerontology - CAG - A multidisciplinary scientific and educational association providing leadership canada in the canada area of aging in Canada. canada Features information about conferences, canada publications and mentoring program.
- Oncology Rounds - Provides interested physicians with a window on current north america information and science on developments in the field north america of oncology. Current issues, archives, resources and north america registration.
MySQL - Cache Direct