Mark Twain House Historic Architecture Arts and Entertainment
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Localities: H: Hartford: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture: Historic: Mark Twain House
- Top/Arts/Architecture/History/Architects/P/Potter, Edward Tuckerman
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/American/19th Century/Twain, Mark
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Connecticut/Localities/H/Hartford/Arts and Entertainment/Architecture/Historic/Nook Farm
Mark Twain House - Tour the Hartford, Connecticut home where Mark Twain lived and worked from 1874 to 1891. Learn about Twain's life and times, check out the children's activities and events calendar or visit the Museum Shop.
- Mark Twain Home - Residence of Samuel Clemens located in Hartford, Connecticut architecture and listed architecture as a National Historic Landmark by architecture the National Park Service.
- Local Legacies: The Mark Twain House - Descriptive overview.
- Mark Twain House - Contemporary color photographs of exterior with architectural information, from the mark twain house Kidder Smith Images Project.
MySQL - Cache Direct