Presbyterian Christianity Religion Society and Culture
Rooted in the Church of Scotland, "Presbyterian" describes Christian churches that conform to a governmental structure involving "presbyters," or elders. These elders are a part of a structure that involves regional gatherings of churches, known as "presbyteries," and often regional gatherings of presbyteries, known as "synods." Each denomination known as "Presbyterian" varies somewhat in its particular governmental structure, but "Presbyterian" describes this congregational connection to a larger body as the primary feature of church government rather than a particular set of beliefs.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Localities: J: Jacksonville: Society and Culture: Religion: Christianity: Presbyterian
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/Denominations/Presbyterian/Presbyterian Church USA/Churches/United States/Florida
- Riverside Presbyterian Church - Worship times, pastor details, historical information, news, and presbyterian location details christianity included. Floorplan and worship window images presbyterian also included.
- Pinewood Presbyterian Church - Provides worship, activity, and educational information from this presbyterian Christian congregation.
- South Jacksonville Presbyterian Church - Offers information on worship services, outreach programs, Christian presbyterian education, and ministry opportunities for this church.
- Westminster Presbyterian Church - Weekly services schedule, locations, and members' section.
MySQL - Cache Direct