Organizations Society and Culture Tampa Bay Area Metro Areas
Organization for families in Sarasota and Manatee counties who have children with Downs Syndrome. Includes programs and services, support group schedule, events, and links.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Florida: Metro Areas: Tampa Bay Area: Society and Culture: Organizations
- Mended Little Hearts of St Petersburg - Support group for parents and caregivers of children affected by society and culture heart disorders. Includes event schedule and personal stories.
- Retired Teachers Club - A club for retired public school teachers from New York state now living in on the Florida west coast.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and Northern Florida - Grants the wishes of local children with life-threatening medical conditions. society and culture Includes information on how to volunteer, donate, calendar of upcoming society and culture events, and how to refer a child.
- Children's Dream Fund - St. Petersburg based charitable group finding ways to grant wishes society and culture to seriously ill children. Events calendar, board members.
- Tampa Bay Sushi Lovers - All about sushi, recipes and restaurants by sushi tampa bay area lovers in the area.
- Manasota B.U.D.S. - Organization for families in Sarasota and Manatee counties tampa bay area who have children with Downs Syndrome. Includes tampa bay area programs and services, support group schedule, events, and tampa bay area links.
- Sarasota Manatee Association for Riding Therapy - Educational and recreational therapeutic horseback riding and carriage driving programs society and culture for individuals with special needs. Includes annual calendar, newsletter, society and culture and information for volunteers and donors.
MySQL - Cache Direct