Organizations Science and Environment Maine United States
Small, nonprofit group dedicated to progressive environmental research and education. Specialty is avian (bird) studies, and aquatic toxicology with a focus on the loon.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Maine: Science and Environment: Organizations
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Regions/New England/Science and Environment/Organizations
- Top/Society/Issues/Environment/Organizations/Regional/North America/United States
- Maine Environmental Policy Institute - Dedicated to researching environmental challenges facing the state science and environment science and environment and reporting the research to policy makers and science and environment science and environment the public.
- Maine Coast Heritage Trust - Conserving Maine shorelands and islands by working with maine communities and science and environment individuals along the coast. Links maine to Maine Land Trust. science and environment Newsletter and membership maine information.
- Forest Ecology Network - Mission is to protect, preserve, and defend the maine native forest organizations environment of Maine through public awareness, maine grassroots citizen activism, and organizations education.
- Echo Lake Association - Property owners and other parties interested in lake quality in maine Fayette, Mt Vernon, and Readfield.
- Friends of Hog Island - Non-profit dedicated to the preservation of the Audubon science and environment organizations Camp on Hog Island and the support and science and environment organizations enhancement of its educational goals.
- Humboldt Field Research Institute - Institute for the study of natural history in maine Maine.
- Penobscot BayWatch - Protecting and restoring the ecology and environment of science and environment organizations Penobscot Bay, through research, advocacy, and community empowerment.
- Maine Olmsted Alliance - Promotes the preservation and protection of state historic maine parks and organizations cultural landscapes. Provides pictures, survey, journal, maine news, and information.
- Friends of Schoodic - A non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the natural maine environment of the Schoodic District of Acadia National maine Park..
- Marine Environmental Research Institute - Dedicated to researching pollution of the ocean, unsustainable coastal development, organizations species and habitat degradation, and environmental emergencies (toxic spills, releases) organizations affecting marine life.
- Environmental Protection Agency Region 1: Superfund Site Index - Places targeted in Maine for government sponsored toxic maine waste cleanup.
- Biodiversity Research Institute: Loons - Small, nonprofit group dedicated to progressive environmental research organizations and education. Specialty is avian (bird) studies, and organizations aquatic toxicology with a focus on the loon.
- Maine WasteWater Control Association - Promotes environmental management practices to protect and improve the waters science and environment and related environments. Includes membership, position, calendar, and directory.
- Gulf of Maine Council - Promotes stewardship activities in the Gulf of Maine organizations and its watershed, to enhance environmental quality and organizations secure resource use for all generations.
MySQL - Cache Direct