Bed and Breakfast Lodging Travel and Tourism Santa Fe
Desirable central location, close to plaza. Beautifully decorated rooms, huge breakfasts. An exceptional value for the business or leisure traveler.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: New Mexico: Localities: S: Santa Fe: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Bed and Breakfast
- Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn - A one-of-a-kind experience in traditional New Mexico living.
- Territorial Inn - Built in the 1890\\'s and located in the bed and breakfast heart of historic downtown Santa Fe, a block bed and breakfast from the Plaza. Walk to many attractions.
- Dunshee's Bed and Breakfast - Lodging offered in a 1920\\'s adobe compound, just travel and tourism travel and tourism one block from the historic Plaza.
- Four Kachinas Inn Bed and Breakfast - Central location, close to Santa Fe Plaza. Award-winning breakfasts, rooms lodging feature Southwestern art, hand-carved furniture. Guest lounge with library, refreshments.
- Inn on the Paseo - A bed and breakfast inn that offers an lodging elegant hideaway bed and breakfast nestled just a few blocks from lodging the historic Santa Fe bed and breakfast plaza.
- Alexander's Inn - Historic inn near the Plaza in Sante Fe lodging with fireplaces travel and tourism and antiques and surrounded by beautiful lodging gardens.
- The Crystal Mesa Farm - Built on the ancient site of the San Marcos Pueblo on the historic Turquoise Trail. Bed and breakfast accommodations.
- Triangle Inn - Lesbian-owned, rustic, country bed and breakfast located in lodging an old adobe compound, caters to the lesbian lodging and gay community.
- El Paradero en Santa Fe Bed and Breakfast - Desirable central location, close to plaza. Beautifully decorated bed and breakfast rooms, huge breakfasts. An exceptional value for the bed and breakfast business or leisure traveler.
- Inn at Mountaintop - Gay owned bed and breakfast. Secluded with hot travel and tourism bed and breakfast tub and views, 6.5 miles from downtown plaza.
- Water Street Bed and Breakfast - Convenient to Plaza, shops, museums, restaurants. Exceptional Southwestern room decor. Great breakfast, happy hour each evening with hot hors d\'oeuvres and New Mexican wines.
- Bobcat Inn - Renovated old hacienda located 7 miles Southeast in lodging the foothills lodging of Santa Fe.
- Adobe Star Inn - Closest bed and breakfast to the Plaza.
- Adobe Abode - Desirable central location, near Plaza, shops and galleries. Gourmet breakfasts, lodging exceptional rooms. A decorator\\'s dream. Named "Best Southwestern bed and lodging breakfast" by Frommers.
- The Madeleine Bed and Breakfast Inn - Offers eight rooms in a Queen Anne-style home lodging located just blocks from the Plaza.
- Casa del Toro Bed and Breakfast - Charming southwestern lodging in the heart of historic Santa Fe.
- Inn of Don Gaspar - Built in 1912 in Santa Fe\\'s historic district the Dos Gaspar Compound Inn is a class example of mission and adobe architecture. The main house and five private suites are available for both short and long term stays.
- Inn of the Turquoise Bear - A rambling adobe villa, constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival bed and breakfast style from a core of rooms that date bed and breakfast to the mid-1800\\'s, is considered one of Santa bed and breakfast Fe's most important historical buildings.
- Casa de la Cuma - Located on a historic hill overlooking the Plaza bed and breakfast in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Enjoy their romantic, bed and breakfast spacious rooms, the crackling fire burning in the bed and breakfast living room, and a continental breakfast with a bed and breakfast mountain view.
- El Farolito Bed & Breakfast Inn - Centrally located in Santa Fe\\'s historic district featuring bed and breakfast seven rooms and one suite in an adobe bed and breakfast compound.
- Hacienda Nicholas - Offers seven guest rooms in a historic adobe home. lodging Located in Santa Fe, NM.
MySQL - Cache Direct