State Parks Parks Travel and Tourism New Mexico
Offers a wide variety of water sport activities including boating, fishing and water-skiing at this 25-mile long reservoir. Conchas Dam, New Mexico.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: New Mexico: Travel and Tourism: Parks: State Parks
New Mexico State Parks - Information about New Mexico's state parks, including recreation activities, facilities, special events, fees, regulations, maps, and photos.
- Oliver Lee Memorial - Set against the Sacramento Mountains, this park features travel and tourism state parks historical exhibits and a fully restored 19th century travel and tourism state parks ranch house. Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- Ute Lake - A Canadian River reservoir, offers some of the travel and tourism parks best walleye fishing in New Mexico. Logan, travel and tourism parks New Mexico.
- Conchas Lake - Offers a wide variety of water sport activities including boating, fishing and water-skiing at this 25-mile long reservoir. Conchas Dam, New Mexico.
- Rockhound - A favorite for "rockhounds" because of the abundant agates and state parks quartz crystals found there, on the rugged west slope of state parks the Little Florida Mountains. Demming, New Mexico.
- Percha Dam - Features fishing and hiking on the Rio Grande, located at Caballo, New Mexico.
- Hyde Memorial - Located close to the Santa Fe National Forest.
- Oasis - Set among cottonwood trees, shifting sand dunes, and a small state parks fishing lake. Portales, New Mexico.
- Morphy Lake - Undeveloped area is accessible by foot or by state parks high-clearance parks vehicle. Guadalupita, New Mexico.
- Bottomless Lakes - The lakes are water filled sinkholes in the travel and tourism state parks local gypsum terrain where odd geology and water travel and tourism state parks chemistry create homes for unusual plants and animals, travel and tourism state parks like the Pecos Sunflower. Roswell, New Mexico.
- Santa Rosa Lake - A high plains Pecos River reservoir, offers a variety of state parks water sports and fishing.
- Coyote Creek - Located in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Guadalupita, New Mexico.
- Sugarite Canyon - Located on the Colorado border near Raton, New parks Mexico, the state parks park features heavily wooded mountains and parks meadows painted with wildflowers. state parks Fishing, boating, hiking, cross-country parks ski, camping and picnic areas.
- Navajo Lake - Three separate recreation areas comprise this park. Pine state parks River, the most developed area along the lake, state parks includes a visitor center with interpretive exhibits. Sims state parks Mesa is across the lake. The San Juan state parks River area below the dam is world renowned state parks for excelle
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens State Park - An indoor/outdoor living museum displaying more than 40 native animal species and hundreds of succulent plants from around the world.
- Pancho Villa - Contains historical exhibits of the raid on Columbus by Francisco parks "Pancho" Villa.
- Caballo Lake - Caballo, New Mexico. This park\\'s claim to fame are state parks the majestic Bald and Golden Eagles that migrate through the state parks area.
- Brantley Lake - A southern desert park for fishing and water travel and tourism sports with a visitor center that includes historical travel and tourism exhibits about the wild west town of Seven travel and tourism Rivers. Carlsbad, New Mexico.
- Leasburg Dam - Offers fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Located near parks Radium Springs, state parks New Mexico.
- City of Rocks - Faywood, New Mexico.
- Pancho Villa State Park - Pancho Villa State Park, Columbus, New Mexico
- El Vado Lake - Located in New Mexico\\'s northern mountains El Vado Lake offers parks fishing, boating, hiking, water-skiing, and winter cross-country skiing.
- Clayton Lake - Offers fishing and the internationally significant dinosaur trackway, state parks containing more than 500 footprints dating back more state parks than 100 million years. Seneca, New Mexico.
- Sumner Lake - Offers fishing for a variety of species and is a winter haven for migrating waterfowl. Fort Sumner, New Mexico.
- Fenton Lake - A popular year-round retreat surrounded by beautiful ponderosa parks pine forests, travel and tourism the park features a cross-country ski parks and biathlon trail and travel and tourism wheelchair accessible fishing platforms. parks Close to Jemez Springs, New travel and tourism Mexico.
- Manzano Mountains - Offers fishing, bird watching, photography, hiking, and cross-country parks skiing near Albuquerque, in Mountainair, New Mexico.
- Villanueva - Between sandstone bluffs along the Pecos River, near parks the picturesque travel and tourism Spanish-colonial village.
- Heron Lake - Designated as a "quiet lake" where boats operate at no-wake travel and tourism speeds only. This park is known for its excellent sailing, travel and tourism fishing, cross-country skiing, and hiking. Los Ojos, New Mexico.
- The American Southwest: Living Desert State Park - Park which exhibits the varied plants and animals state parks of the arid Chihuahuan Desert located near Carlsbad.
- Elephant Butte Lake - The largest and most popular lake in New Mexico.
- Valley of Fires Recreation Area - An area many square miles of buckled, twisted lava, 9 state parks miles northwest of the windswept town of Carrizozo
- Cimarron Canyon - Part of the Colin Neblett Wildlife Area in parks Eagle Nest.
- Bluewater Lake - Popular for boating and year-round fishing. Features brochure parks and listing travel and tourism of activities and facilities.
- Storrie Lake - Wind-surfing, fishing and boating. The visitor center features state parks historical state parks exhibits about the Santa Fe Trail and state parks 19th century state parks Las Vegas, New Mexico.
- Rio Grande Nature Center - Winter home to Canada geese, sandhill cranes, and parks various species parks of ducks and other waterfowl. parks A trail system along parks the river, classrooms, and parks an extensive library with viewing areas parks add to parks this valuable public resource in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
MySQL - Cache Direct