Society and Culture Jamestown Localities Rhode Island
In-depth history of Narragansett Bay area and its changes over time. Covers geology, political history, environmental issues. Written by Stuart Hale, 1979, updated 1999.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Localities: J: Jamestown: Society and Culture
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Rhode Island/Society and Culture
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Rhode Island/Regions/South County/Society and Culture
- Jamestown RI Rotary Club - Description of the local organization, calendar of activities, and copies j of "The Windmill" a record of meetings.
- Jamestown and Newport RI History - A brief history of Jamestown and environs. Formation jamestown of Narragansett jamestown Bay by glacial action, Native Americans, jamestown Colonists, changes to way jamestown of life over time. jamestown Provides links to more detailed information.
- Narragansett Bay - a Friend's Perspective - In-depth history of Narragansett Bay area and its changes over time. Covers geology, political history, environmental issues. Written by Stuart Hale, 1979, updated 1999.
- Conanicut Yacht Club - Jamestown RI - Founded in 1891, relocated in 1955, the club sponsors an active sailing and racing program.
- History of Jamestown RI - Historical and Architectural Resources of Jamestown Rhode Island is a society and culture work published by the Rhode Island Historical Preservation and Heritage society and culture Commission. Reproduces about 30% of the printed version of the society and culture book - the introductory history portions.
- Conanicut Island Land Trust - Jamestown RI - Formed in 1984, this not-for-profit, tax exempt organization j is dedicated society and culture to preserving Conanicut Island\\'s natural resources j and open spaces for society and culture the benefit of the j community, and to educating the public society and culture and members j regarding conservation and preservation
- St. Mark Catholic Church - Jamestown, Rhode Island - Worship schedule, contact information, history of the church.
- Jamestown RI Community and Non-Profit Organizations - Index page with links to almost two dozen j civic group sites hosted on the Jamestown Community j Pages site.
- Jamestown Yacht Club - A family-oriented yacht club centered around the Conanicut j Marina based on no pretexts, little formality, no j physical property, and plenty of socializing and fun.
- Litter Project - News and information about The Litter Project. Make society and culture society and culture a difference by picking up one piece of society and culture society and culture litter per day. Bulletin board and notices of society and culture society and culture local projects and events.
- Jamestown Fire Department - History and capabilities of the department and description society and culture jamestown of the Fire Museum which includes a fully society and culture jamestown operational 1894 Lafrance steam fire engine.
- Jamestown Substance Abuse Prevention Task Force - Supporting and initiating community based programs designed to j discourage and society and culture prevent substance abuse in Jamestown, including j drugs, alcohol and smoking. society and culture Local restaurant guide j indicates which have bars and/or offer society and culture smoke-free environments.
- St. Matthew's Episcopal Church - Jamestown RI - Worship schedule, news, history of the parish.
- Jamestown RI Churches - Worship service schedules and contact information for the Conanicut Friends jamestown Meeting (Quaker) and non-denominational Jamestown Chapel. Links lead to more jamestown detailed information on other Jamestown churches.
- the Old Jamestown-Verrazzano Bridge - History, photos and status of the historic 1940 j bridge in Narragansett Bay connecting Conanicut Island (Jamestown) j to the western mainland; abandoned since 1992 and j slated for demolition.
- Central Baptist Church - Jamestown, RI - Worship schedule, history of the church, study and jamestown activity groups, jamestown photos.
MySQL - Cache Direct