Architecture Arts and Entertainment Newport Localities
Constructed for Oliver Hazard Perry Belmont, his summer cottage incorporated his love for horses and armor, medieval and Renaissance architecture within 60-rooms.
Top: Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Localities: N: Newport: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture
- Belcourt Castle - Constructed for Oliver Hazard Perry Belmont, his summer architecture cottage incorporated architecture his love for horses and armor, architecture medieval and Renaissance architecture architecture within 60-rooms.
- Fort Adams - Open to the public for special events, tours, architecture and corporate meetings, largest coastal fortification in the architecture U.S., special events include military reenactments, music festivals, architecture and classic vehicle shows.
- Newport Restoration Foundation - The foundation restores and preserves historic art and newport architecture. Doris architecture Duke\\'s mansion "Rough Point", Samuel Whitehorne newport House, Prescott Farm and architecture houses in "The Point" newport and "Historic Hill" sections of Newport.
- Old Stone Mill - Bert Shankle provides images and a bibliography with newport commentary on the ruins of a 17th-century windmill newport in Touro Park. He dismisses the theory that newport the ruin is actually a Norse relic.
- Newport Mansions - These fabled mansions, the extravagant "summer cottages" of America\\'s Gilded Age portray the opulence of a bygone era.
- Malbone Castle - This mock-Gothic mansion on the oldest privately-owned estate newport in Newport newport is a National Historic Landmark. Brief newport history and photographs.
- Astors' Beechwood Mansion - Beautiful ocean front mansion located on Bellevue Avenue newport in historic arts and entertainment Newport, Rhode Island, is the former newport home of the Queen arts and entertainment of American Society, Caroline newport Astor.
MySQL - Cache Direct