Journals Publications Astronomy
Founded in 1849 and published by the American Astronomical Society with an emphasis on observational papers. Its expanded coverage of quasars, galaxies, supernova remnants, and studies of the interstellar medium complements the more traditional areas of a
Top: Science: Astronomy: Publications: Journals
Astrophysics Data System (ADS) Abstracts Service - An astronomy query form.
arXiv.org e-Print Archive - Fully automated electronic archive and distribution server for research papers, hosted at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Astronomische Nachrichten - Founded in 1821 by H.C. Schumacher, is one astronomy of the publications oldest worldwide astronomical journals still being astronomy published. Features papers publications on a variety of astronomy issues ranging from cosmology, extragalactic research, publications cosmic hydrodynamics, astronomy stellar physics, interstellar mat
- Icarus, International Journal of Solar System Studies - The official publication of the Division for Planetary Sciences of publications the American Astronomical Society. Reports the results of new publications research concerning the astronomy, geology, meteorology, physics, chemistry, biology, and publications other scientific aspects of the sol
- Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy - An international journal concerned with the broadest range publications of dynamical astronomy and its applications, as well publications as with peripheral fields. Print and online versions.
- The Astrophysical Journal - Founded in 1895 and published by the American Astronomical Society. It is devoted to recent developments, discoveries, and theories in astronomy and astrophysics. Quasars, pulsars, neutron stars, black holes, solar and stellar magnetic fields, X-rays, and
- Irish Astronomical Journal - Independent professional journal focusing on modern astronomical knowledge publications and related publications subjects.
- International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves - A resource for rapid dissemination of the results publications of original research in millimeter, submillimeter, and far publications infrared theory, techniques, devices, systems, spectroscopy, and applications.
- The Astronomical Journal - Founded in 1849 and published by the American journals Astronomical Society astronomy with an emphasis on observational papers. journals Its expanded coverage of astronomy quasars, galaxies, supernova remnants, journals and studies of the interstellar medium astronomy complements the journals more traditional areas of a
- Astronomy and Astrophysics - A European Journal that publishes papers on all aspects of astronomy and astrophysics: theoretical, observational and instrumental, independently of the techniques used to obtain the results: numerical analysis, optical, radio, particles, and space vehicl
- Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society - Publishes the results of original research in positional journals and dynamical astronomy astronomy, astrophysics, radio astronomy, cosmology, space journals research and the design astronomy of astronomical instruments.
- Astrophysics and Space Science - Publishes original contributions, invited reviews and conference proceedings over the journals entire range of astronomy and astrophysics. It publishes observational and journals theoretical papers as well as those concerned with the techniques journals of instrumentation. Observat
- New Astronomy - Publishes articles in various fields of astronomy and astrophysics: theoretical, publications observational and instrumental. Includes full length research articles and letter publications articles. The Journal covers solar, planetary, stellar, galactic and publications extragalactic astronom
- Space Science Reviews - An international journal containing invited review papers on space science, defined for the purpose as scientific research carried out by means of rockets, rocket-propelled vehicles, and partly also by stratospheric balloons and at observatories on the Ea
- Annual Review of Astonomy and Astrophysics - In publication since 1963, covering significant developments regarding publications the Sun, stars, galaxy, cosmology, instrumentation and techniques, publications and history.
MySQL - Cache Direct