Landscape Ecology and Spatial Analysis
Short articles about current and recent projects using geographic information systems (GIS) and spatial analysis in conservation and management of species and landscapes. Projects involve habitat modeling and linking landscape data to population viability
Top: Science: Biology: Ecology: Landscape Ecology and Spatial Analysis
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Geography/Geographic Information Systems
- Top/Science/Environment/Environmental Monitoring
- Top/Science/Environment/Biodiversity/Evaluation and Monitoring
- Landscape Ecology Group, Utrecht University - Provides information on research topics and courses related landscape ecology and landscape ecology and spatial analysis spatial analysis to fundamental and applied wetland research.
- Landscape Ecology Program, University of Massachusetts-Amherst - Promotes sustainable landscape management through an integrated program biology in teaching, ecology research, and outreach.
- Landscape Ecology Laboratory, Duke University - About research, facilities, and teaching related to integrating field studies, ecology geographic information systems, remote sensing, spatial statistics and simulation modeling ecology in a synthetic approach to environmental analysis and problem-solving at ecology large spatia
- Landscape Ecology and Modeling Laboratory, Arizona State University - Research projects, people, publications emphasizing theoretical spatial ecology.
- Spatial Modeling Environment - Describes an integrated environment for high performance spatial biology modeling, called the Spatial Modeling Environment (SME). Includes biology examples of ecological applications.
- Monica Turner's Landscape Ecology Lab - Introduction to landscape ecology and information on several research projects. University of Wisconsin.
- CAMASE - Project focused on the development and testing of quantitative methods for research on agricultural systems and the environment. This database is a register of agro-ecosystems models.[PDF]
- JDEVS Toolkit - Simulation toolkit for ecosystem modeling. Publications and download. ecology Contains 2D and 3D applets of ecosystems.
- Natural Resources Spatial Analysis Laboratory, Institute of Ecology, University of Georgia - Information about research, training and public service and biology outreach in the application of geospatial technology to biology natural resource management and planning.
- Division of Landscape Ecology and Planning, University Giessen - Discusses the interactions between components, structures, processes, functions biology and services ecology of biodiversity that are studied on biology different levels of hierarchy ecology in biotic systems.
- Forest Landscape Ecology Lab, University of Wisconsin-Madison - Research lab focusing on forested ecosystems, primarily in biology the Great Lakes region.
- Geospatial Analysis and Modeling of Ecological Systems Laboratory, University of Central Florida - Promotes the integration of geographic information systems (GIS) biology and remote sensing technology with ecological modeling to biology simulate dynamic, spatially-explicit patterns and processes at scales biology ranging from individual organisms to landscapes.
- Institute of Landscape Ecology - Multi-disciplinary research institute of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, focused on basic and applied researches of the landscape and its biotic and abiotic components.
- International Society for Ecological Modelling - Promotes the international exchange of ideas, scientific results, biology and general knowledge in the area of the biology application of systems analysis and simulation in ecology biology and natural resource management.
- GIS in Species Conservation and Management - Short articles about current and recent projects using landscape ecology and ecology spatial analysis geographic information systems (GIS) and spatial analysis in landscape ecology ecology and spatial analysis conservation and management of species and landscapes. ecology Projects landscape ecology and spatial analysis involve habitat modeling and linking ecology landscape data to landscape ecology and spatial analysis population viability
MySQL - Cache Direct