Cervidae Artiodactyla Mammalia Chordata
The Deer Family
Top: Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Artiodactyla: Cervidae
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/Living Things/Animals/Mammals/Deer
- Top/Shopping/Food/Meat/Exotic/Venison and Elk
- Top/Recreation/Outdoors/Hunting/Game/Big Game/Deer
- Top/Business/Agriculture and Forestry/Livestock/Deer and Elk
- Top/Health/Animal/Mammals/Deer and Elk
- Fallow Deer: Dama dama - Factsheet on this deer, its description, distribution and biology, with several photographs.
- Muntjak (Muntiacus muntjak) - Photo and facts on behavior and identifying characteristics artiodactyla of this species.
- Water Chevrotain: Hyemoschus aquaticus - Factsheet on this small deer from Central Africa, artiodactyla its description, artiodactyla distribution, biology, behavior and history.
- DeerNet - University of Alberta compendium on the ecology, management, mammalia and economic cervidae utilization of hoofed mammals.
- Megaloceros, Irish Elk: Megaloceros giganteus - Factsheet on this large extinct species, with a photograph of artiodactyla what it would have looked like.
- World Deer - Provides photos and species accounts. Includes overview of artiodactyla biology of species in this family.
- Reeves' or Chinese Muntjac Deer: Muntiacus reevesi - Factsheet on this small deer, also known as artiodactyla the Barking cervidae Deer, its description, distribution and biology, artiodactyla with several photographs.
- British and European Ungulates - Descriptions of the deer, wild goats, and sheep of Britain mammalia and Europe by Mark Walker.
- Chital: Axis axis - Factsheet on this deer from India and Sri mammalia Lanka, its artiodactyla description, distribution and biology, with several mammalia photographs.
- Family Cervidae - A description of the deer family.
MySQL - Cache Direct