Canidae Carnivora Mammalia Chordata
Conservation action plans, papers, and Canid News, a journal with articles relevant to the biology and conservation of canid species.
Top: Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Carnivora: Canidae
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/Living Things/Animals/Mammals/Dogs
- Raccoon Dogs - Article by Jim Collins on this small canid, Nyctereutes procyonoides, which occurs in Asia and has spread into Eastern Europe. The author also describes the two pairs he has kept in captivity.
- Biodidac: Canid Skull - Diagram of the skull of a canid.
- IUCN/SSC Canid Specialist Group Publications - Conservation action plans, papers, and Canid News, a journal with carnivora articles relevant to the biology and conservation of canid species.
- Wolves, Coyotes and Dogs - Including the dire wolf, as found in the carnivora U.S. Midwest 16,000 years ago, from the Illinois carnivora State Museum.
- Canidae - Family overview and species accounts from the Animal Diversity Web.
- Canid Specialist Group - Part of the IUCN\\'s Species Survival Commission, dedicated carnivora to co-ordinating and conducting research and conservation activities carnivora worldwide to conserve endangered canid species. Includes accounts carnivora of the natural history of each of the carnivora 35 species of wild canid
MySQL - Cache Direct