History Biology Science
Full-text versions of key papers in evolutionary biology from the nineteenth century onwards, with particular emphasis on the work of William Bateson and Darwin's close research associate, George Romanes.
Top: Science: Biology: History
- History of Evolutionary Theory - Evolutionary topics and scientists in their historical context - from science Museum of Paleontology, UC-Berkeley.
- Journal of the History of Biology - Devoted to the history of the biological sciences, with additional interest and concern in philosophical and social issues confronting biology. Table of contents, author instructions, and subscription information.
- Historica Botanica - Miscellany, reference information and research concerning the history history of botany.
- Life Sciences in the Twentieth Century - History of Science Society newsletter article, by Garland biology Allen, 1997.
- International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB) - The Society sponsors an annual meeting, a listserv, science and semiannual newsletters, and offers educational resources and science a beginner\\'s guide for research in the history science of biology.
- Lefalophodon - An informal and incomplete guide to the history science of evolutionary biology biology from about 1800 to about science 1950. Its main emphases biology are on the late science 19th century and on paleontology.
- Evolution of Evolution - Essay on the interaction of human history, including women\'s history, science and the development of evolution theory.
- Biotech Chronicles - Variety of resources for teaching the history of biotechnology, including timelines, biographies, and stories.
- The History of Evolution - Not just the historical aspects of evolution, but also the science evolution of all species.
- Evolution: Selected Papers and Commentary - Full-text versions of key papers in evolutionary biology history from the nineteenth century onwards, with particular emphasis history on the work of William Bateson and Darwin\'s history close research associate, George Romanes.
- Biographies of Biologists - Alphabetical list of biologists\\' and paleontologists\\' biographies maintained history by the biology University of California Museum of Paleontology.
- Bioexplorer: History of Biology - A collection of links covering history of biology.
- A Brief History of Marine Biology and Oceanography - Historical overview of marine sciences from the Bronze Age to the 20th century, with images and a timeline.
MySQL - Cache Direct