Mycology Biology Science
Contains lots of information on the fungi that cause human infections. Descriptions of the organisms and the diseases they cause. Complete with excellent images.
Top: Science: Biology: Mycology
- Top/Science/Biology/Botany/Plant Pathology
- Top/Science/Biology/Flora and Fauna/Fungi
- Top/Health/Conditions and Diseases/Infectious Diseases/Fungal
- Fungal Biodiversity Center - Utrecht, The Netherlands - Includes extensive databases for many types of fungi.
- Fungi of New South Wales, Australia - Photographs, drawings, and descriptions of indigenous macro fungi, by Jamie biology Derkenne.
- Fungi and mushrooms of the Czech republic - Over 500 images of fungi including Latin to biology Czech fungi name translations, list of mycologists, and biology events.
- Mushrooms of the Mid-Atlantic United States - Images of mushrooms and other fungi found in biology parks and mycology other areas in Maryland and Virginia.
- Canadian Mycological Resource - A Canadian focus on mushrooms, fungi, and mycology science resources.
- Pyrenomycetes from southwestern France - Family Xylariaceae. Synoptic and dichotomous keys.
- The Ones That Stain Blue - Psilocybe mushrooms: studies in ethnomycology
- Tom Volk's Fungi - Information on mushrooms and mycology, forays and workshop information, images for teaching, and related resources.
- FungiBank - Information about Australia\\'s native fungi with a focus biology on restoration of landscapes. Includes glossary, information on biology collecting and keeping records, and links.
- Mycology.net - Internet portal for scientists presenting information about diversity of fungi mycology including email directories, societies, identification, collections, and resources.
- Mycology Resources - Links to internet resources of interest to mycologists.
- Rogers Mushrooms - Images, information, keys and global chat room.
- Duke Mycology - Information on Rytas Vilgalys\\'s research group, evolutionary biology biology of mushrooms, biology and mushrooms of North Carolina.
- University of Oslo Mycological Herbarium - Collections database, images, fact sheets, red list, list biology of taxon names and synonyms. In Norwegian and biology English.
- Truffle.org - Site aimed at promoting research on truffles and mycorrhizae. Includes biology a truffle image gallery, directory of truffle and mycorrhizal researchers biology and companies, and information for molecular analysis and identification of biology truffles.
- Taxonomy and Ecology of Ascomycetes - Photos, drawings and keys of the macro- and microscopy of biology ascomycetes, and ecological aspects of these fungi.
- Fungal Biology - Introduction to mycology for university students. Includes topics on structure, biology sexual and asexual spores, dimorphism, haustoria, rhizomorphs, and sclerotia and biology stromata.
- Forest Fungi Of New Zealand - Photographs and information on New Zealand Fungi now also including science slime moulds
- Electronic Distribution Maps of Caribbean Fungi - Compilation of information on the geographic distribution of science many species in this region.
- Fun Facts About Fungi - Contains fact sheets with photos and fun activities biology for kids.
- Fungi mailinglist and archive - Belgian mailinglist for mycology. Share your questions science and answers; mycology outdoor-activities; determinations about fungi with others science who are also interested mycology in Mycology. Or search science the archive for some information.
- Butterflies of the Soil Project - Project to inventory epigeous macromycetes as part of biology the Great Smoky Mountains National Park All-Taxa Biodiversity biology Inventory. Includes volunteers notebook, with directions for biology collecting and annotating specimens, and note forms for biology macro characters and
- Simply Fungi - Informative, easy to understand and colourful website about biology mushrooms and biology other fungi, including photos.
- MykoWeb - Information on mushrooms, fungi, mycophagy, and mycology primarily for the science amateur. Includes photographs, descriptions, and recipes.
- New Zealand Fungi - Images, photos, keys and lots of information on mushrooms in New Zealand
- Mushroom and Fungus Photography - Photographs of over 200 mushroom and fungus species from California and Florida.
- Medical Mycology Online - Contains lots of information on the fungi that biology cause human science infections. Descriptions of the organisms and biology the diseases they cause. science Complete with excellent images.
- Mycokey - A synoptic key for determination of fungal genera. biology This first biology version includes 180 genera and about biology 750 illustrated species. Covers biology the genera of basidiomycota biology with stem and cap (Agarics, and biology Boletes) from biology Northern Europe.
- Orson and Hope Miller's Mushroom - Images of edible, interesting and poisonous mushrooms. Contains mycology recipes and science publications list.
MySQL - Cache Direct