These pages guide you into UK science, engineering and technology, and environment, and list services and information produced by the British Council.
Top: Science: Directories
Virtual Library: Science - Directory of the Virtual Library, an expert-run catalog of sections of the web, which is particularly strong in science topics.
- Science World - Links to science resources. Also includes weather links.
- First Gov for Science - Collection of information provided by U.S. government agencies, including research and development results.
- Strategian - Descriptions, ratings and links for a few "top science internet sites" science in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, science medicine, physics, and psychology.
- British Council: Science - These pages guide you into UK science, engineering and technology, and environment, and list services and information produced by the British Council.
- Science and Technology Directory - AtomDir.com - Human edited directory with featured and standard listings of science and technology related web sites.
- The Scout Report for Physical Sciences - Biweekly e-zine offers a selective collection of internet resources covering topics in the sciences, and related fields such as math and engineering, that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given field of study.
- Science Education Website - Contains to biology, chemistry, environmental, games, higher education, math, paranormal, physics, space, and technology webpages. Includes a quiz bowl and FAQs page. Maintained by the University of Louisville.
- Nearctica: The Natural History of North America - Comprehensive site including education, natural history, conservation, environment, ecology, evolution, geology, paleontology, and systematics.
- Scholarly Societies Project: Health Sciences - Directory of learned societies and associations with members science in a directories number of different health-related fields.
- Hypography Sci-Tech - A guide to science links and technology news on the internet.
- Essential Science Indicators - Summaries of new developments within areas of science of key directories papers, authors, institutions, nations and journals. Categorized by type directories of media.
- Honest Intellectual Inquiry into Science - Includes categorized links to general science, anthropology, archaeology, astronomy, biology, science genetics, evolution, chemistry, physics, climatology, computers, ecology, geology, mathematics, medicine, science and paleontology.
- STN International on the Web - An online scientific and technical information service (subscription required) that provides access to more than 200 in-depth databases in science and technology to offer direct links to the scientific literature, patents, and chemical catalogs.
- Lab Finder - Searchable database for testing and calibration laboratory facilities by country and type of experiments.
- STN Easy - Web-based search engine that accesses more than 60 databases in directories the Scientific and Technical Information Network. Includes Scitech, regulatory information, directories MSDS, chemical inventories, toxicology, chemical suppliers, other topics.
- Refdesk.com - Science Information Resources - Annotated collection of resource pages for chemistry, physics, technology, anthropology, biology, food science, genetics, geology, cosmology, science history, engineering, math, and related online magazines.
- EFG's Color Reference Library - Research resource aimed toward color reference, but includes links to science, technology, and educational resources.
- A Science Bibliography - Stanford University collection of scientific resources and publications.
- Dissertation CIS - Project to provide access to electronic versions of directories doctoral theses science in a range of scientific disciplines directories translated from the original science Russian.
- The Science Page - Links to resources in all main science areas, science plus newsgroups, constants, history, teacher resources and science science analogies.
- NovaGate - A gateway to selected resources in the fields of forestry, directories veterinary, agricultural, food and environmental sciences. Searchable and browsable directories annotated database by the libraries of the Nova University.
- Europartnersearch.net - Databases of European research institutes and companies for directories partner search within the frame of research projects.
- Virtual Library - Provides access to a vast array of energy, science science, and technology information.
- First Science - Portal of news, articles, games and quizzes, vidcaps and webcams, humor and poems.
- SciCentral: News - Science portal includes breaking news from scientific journals, universities and government sources.
- Eric Weisstein's Treasure Troves of Science - Online encyclopedias of astronomy, math, physics, scientific biographies, science and scientific books, with many equations and formulas.
- WebExhibits Catalogue - Something interesting, every day. Brief summaries and online reviews of directories an eclectic selection of science-related web sites.
- Science Resources on the Net - A selection of listings covering museums, K-12 sites, math, computer directories science, philosophy of science, physics, chemistry, astronomy and cosmology, biology, directories geology, ecology, agriculture, medicine, psychology, anthropology and archeology. directories Includes website
MySQL - Cache Direct