Caves and Karst Geomorphology Geology Earth Sciences
Advancing the study, conservation, exploration, and knowledge of caves. Although primary focus is on recreation, site has extensive information and links about caves and karst.
Top: Science: Earth Sciences: Geology: Geomorphology: Caves and Karst
- Top/Kids and Teens/School Time/Science/The Earth/Geology/Caves
- Top/Science/Environment/Water Resources
- Missouri Caves, Karst, and Springs - A primer on karst terminology and the processes that form caves and karst this type of topography.
- British Cave Research Association - Promotes the study of caves and associated phenomena. Information about the organization and its activities; with online contents of several publications.
- Encyclopaedia Speleologica Practicorum - An extensive encyclopedia about caves and karst, people, geology techniques and geomorphology cultural phenomena connected with caves.
- Cave and Karst Terminology - An extensive glossary of speleological terms from the Australian Speleological geology Federation.
- Glossary of Karst Related Terms - Compiled by Caving Canada.
- Cave Gate Airflow Disturbance - An investigation into the effect of cave gates caves and karst geomorphology on cave entrance airflow.[PDF]
- Karst Research Group, University of South Florida - Project descriptions, online papers, studies ranging from the Caribbean to geomorphology Israel.
- Sinkholes and the Engineering and Environmental Impacts of Karst - Information about past and future conferences held by geomorphology PELA based geology in Tennessee, USA.
- Karst Information Pages - Links to useful information relating to karst and its landscapes.
- West Virginia Cave Conservancy - Dedicated to conservation and preservation of karst resources. geology Includes caves and karst information about the state\\'s caves, conservation geology techniques, educational programs, and caves and karst links.
- Speleogenesis - Electronic journal of research on the origin and development of geology solution caves and other aspects of the evolution of karst geology topography and hydrology. Includes original papers and abstracts of items geology published in other journals.
- Australasian Cave and Karst Management Association - Association of cave and karst managers from Australia, caves and karst New Zealand, and other Asia/Pacific countries. Site caves and karst provides information on individual caves, cave research in caves and karst the region, and the organization's biennial conferences.
- Center for Cave and Karst Studies - Western Kentucky University research on all aspects of geomorphology cave and geology karst studies with an emphasis upon geomorphology solving environmental problems associated geology with karst in the geomorphology Mammoth Cave region.
- Karsts of Australia - Short discussion of karst development in Australia.
- 3-D Modeling of Phreatic Karst Caves - Reports on research on the visualization and quantification geomorphology of cave geometry, illustrated by examples from Turkey geomorphology and Florida.
- Cave and Karst Science - Peer-reviewed journal of research on geology and biology of caves and karst, published three times a year by the British Cave Research Association. Includes tables of contents and abstracts.
- Navassa Island: A Photographic Tour of Geology - U.S. Geological Survey photos illustrate geologic features related caves and karst caves and karst to early karst development on this coral island.
- Bulletin Bibliographique Speleologique - Speleological Abstracts, an annual review of the world´s geology speleological literature.
- Cave Research Foundation - Dedicated to documenting, studying and protecting caves and geomorphology karst resources, geomorphology USA.
- National Speleological Society - Advancing the study, conservation, exploration, and knowledge of caves and karst geomorphology caves. Although primary focus is on recreation, site caves and karst geomorphology has extensive information and links about caves and caves and karst geomorphology karst.
- Misconceptions About Caves and Karst - Discusses common misunderstanding of the processes that operate in karst geomorphology terranes and makes suggestions for improving public education.[PDF]
- Karst Dynamics Laboratory - Institute based in Guilin, China undertaking research that includes the caves and karst development of karst water resources, the carbon cycle in karst caves and karst and geological hazards.
- Karst of Serbia and Montenegro - Descriptions, discussion, and maps of the geology and geology distribution of geomorphology karst in this region.
- Karst Hydrology - A guide to cavern development and related environmental caves and karst geomorphology issues.
- Karst in British Columbia - Discusses origin and distribution of karst landscapes and caves and karst geology caves in this Canadian province, ecological aspects, aboriginal caves and karst geology uses, recreation and tourism, and management and protection.
- Canadian Karst Resources and Issues - Discussions, papers, glossary of terminology as well as Canada related geology links.
- Karst Link Page - Large collection of links to web sites about caves and karst karst and the study of karst around the caves and karst world. Page is maintained by The Association of caves and karst Polish Geomorphologists.
- Jamaican Caves and Sinkholes - GPS positions of Jamaican caves and sinkholes.
- Dye Tracing - Explains the process of using dyes for cave caves and karst geology tracing, finding groundwater contaminants, wellhead protection programs, tracking caves and karst geology sewer leaks and mapping pipelines. Provides information caves and karst geology about the technique, and case histories.
MySQL - Cache Direct