Books Publications Earth Sciences
Latest version (2005) of the open-access e-book authored by J.C. Deelman on dolomitization and related phenomena. A total of 505 text pages, including a number of graphs, drawings and photographs.
Top: Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Books
- Schlumberger Oilfield Glossary - With more than 4600 entries it constitutes an books instant technical books reference for both the generalist and books the expert oil geologist
- Principles of Geology, by Charles Lyell 1830 - Electronic facsimile of one of the founding book earth sciences of earth sciences the geological sciences, made available by Electronic earth sciences Scholarly Publishing
- International Stratigraphic Guide - The second edition of the International Stratigraphic Guide, publications edited by books Amos Salvador, was prepared by the publications International Subcommission on Stratigraphic books Classification of the International publications Commission on Stratigraphy and co-published in books 1994 by publications the Internati
- Petrology of sedimentary rocks - Although long out of print, the seminal book earth sciences (a total of 182 pages in a single earth sciences pdf file) by R.L. Folk (1974) remains an earth sciences excellent resource if you are interested in sedimentary earth sciences rocks.
- Alluvial Fan Flooding (1996) - This book is edited by the Commission on earth sciences Geosciences, Environment and Resources (CGER) and published by earth sciences the National Academies Press. It deals with alluvial earth sciences fans that are known as gently sloping, fan-shaped earth sciences landforms created over time by deposition of ero
- North American stratigraphic code (2005) - A reference book published under the aegis of publications the North books American Commission on Stratigraphic Nomenclature.
- Earth Science Databases - Provides information on a book published by Chandos books Publishing (Oxford) earth sciences on earth science databases on the books internet and how to earth sciences access them.
- Reports of the Illinois Geological Survey authored by A.H. Worthen - This set of 8 volumes published between 1866 and 1890 publications is a rich resource of information about Illinois geology, landscape publications and mineral resources.
- Low–temperature formation of Dolomite and Magnesite - Latest version (2005) of the open-access e-book authored by J.C. books Deelman on dolomitization and related phenomena. A total of 505 books text pages, including a number of graphs, drawings and photographs.
- Bedform Sedimentology Studies - Information about ripples, dunes, and sedimentary structures including, explanatory text, computer-generated images and movies, photographs, and bedform-simulation software provided by the USGS.
MySQL - Cache Direct