Research Funding Organizations Institutions Science
A subscriber based organisation providing information and advice primarily to UK organisations on European Union funded opportunities for research and higher education.
Top: Science: Institutions: Research Funding Organizations
- CUR - Information about grants-in-aid for undergraduate research from the institutions Council of institutions Undergraduate Research.
- Grants Net - Research funding information from the American Association for institutions the Advancement research funding organizations of Science.
- International Society of Lyophilization - Freeze Drying - A non-profit organization whose mission is to promote science the field research funding organizations of lyophilization by personal interaction using science the Internet and supporting research funding organizations programs that provide science financial and material assistance to those research funding organizations who need science it.
- The Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation - Supports basic scientific research in the USA, primarily research funding organizations research funding organizations in the fields of chemistry, biochemistry and medicine.
- Alfried Krupp Wissenschaftskolleg Greifswald - This Institute for Advanced Study each year awards up to science 12 Alfried Krupp Fellowships for outstanding scientists and academics.
- Wallace Genetic Foundation - Supports interests including agricultural research, preservation of farmland, ecology, plant science genetic research, conservation and sustainable development. Application procedure and details science of past grants.
- Swiss National Science Foundation - Supports scientific research at Swiss Universities and other scientific institutions and awards fellowships to young scientists.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation - Research fellowships and research awards for scholars and institutions scientists of science all nationalities not resident in Germany.
- International Foundation for Science - International Foundation for Science gives research grants to institutions young scientists science in the developing world to undertake institutions research projects in the science Biological and Agricultural Sciences institutions in their own countries.
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation - Dedicated to improving the quality of life by funding projects in: education, scientific research, the environment and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- UK Research Office - A subscriber based organisation providing information and advice institutions primarily to research funding organizations UK institutions organisations research funding organizations on European Union funded institutions opportunities for research and higher education.
- The Whitaker Foundation - Private funding source for biomedical engineering research and education in the United States.
- James S. McDonnell Foundation - Funding a 21st Century Science Initiative: Mind and research funding organizations research funding organizations Behaviour; Brain Cancer; Complex Systems.
- Science Foundation Ireland - Organization responsible for the management, allocation, disbursement and evaluation of expenditure of the Technology Foresight Fund.
- Community of Science - An international collaborative network of scientists and their institutions whose goal is to accelerate science and promote the visibility and funding of scientific research. Site contains searchable databases.
- US Civilian R+D Foundation - Promotes scientific and technical collaboration between the United science States and research funding organizations the countries of the Former Soviet science Union (FSU). Programmme research funding organizations and application information.
- The James Clerk Maxwell Foundation - To promote, encourage, and advance the study of, research into, and the dissemination of knowledge of and relating to physics, chemistry and physical chemistry in all their aspects and in particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing generality, c
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation - Fellowships for Science and Engineering. Nominations come institutions from the presidents of 50 US universities.
- Graduate Fellowship - Science and engineering graduate fellowships from the Department research funding organizations research funding organizations of Defense (NDSEG).
- Research Sponsors - A directory maintained at the UVA Computer Science department: mainly science US sources.
- National Science Foundation - Opportunities for research and education funding in all research funding organizations areas of science and engineering.
- National Physical Science Consortium - Graduate Fellowship program in the physical sciences, targeting minorities and women to provide diversity and balance to meet future needs of academia and industry.
- Caledonian Research Foundation - Encourages academic research in biomedicine and the humanities science by awarding research funding organizations fellowships and scholarships, and supporting an science International Conference on aspects research funding organizations of the biomedical sciences. science Scotland, UK.
- Foundation for Polish Science - FNP provides support to individual scientists and research institutions groups working research funding organizations in areas of science which are institutions important for the technological, research funding organizations cultural and economic development institutions of Poland.
- NASA - Guidance on unsolicited scientific research funding opportunities from NASA.
MySQL - Cache Direct