Past Events Events Computational Geometry
The goal of the annual European Workshop on Computational Geometry is to provide a forum for scientists from both academia and industry to meet, present their work, interact, and establish collaborations, in order to promote research in the field of Compu
Top: Science: Math: Geometry: Computational Geometry: Events: Past Events
- SOCG 2002 - ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, computational geometry Barcelona, Spain; 5--7 June 2002.
- DIMACS Workshop on Implementation of Geometric Algorithms - Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 4--6 December 2002.
- DIMACS Workshop on Computational Geometry - Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; 14--15 November events 2002.
- Statistical Inferences on Shape Manifolds - Workshop on algorithmic and computational shape analysis. computational geometry AIM Research Conference Center (ARCC), Palo Alto, CA, computational geometry USA; 6--9 May 2005.
- SoCG 2003 - 19th ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry, held in events conjunction with computational geometry FCRC 2003. San Diego, CA, events USA; 8--10 June 2003.
- MBI2004 - Graduate Summer School: Mathematics in Brain Imaging. past events Institute past events for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM), Los past events Angeles, CA, past events USA; 12--23 July 2004.
- EuroCG 2005 - 21st European Workshop on Computational Geometry. Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, the Netherlands; Spring School 7--8, Workshop 9--11 March 2005.
- IEEE International Conference on Shape Modeling and Applications - The IEEE International Conference on Shape Modeling and computational geometry Applications events (Shape Modeling International, or SMI) provides a computational geometry premium international events forum for the dissemination of new computational geometry mathematical theories and events novel computational techniques for modeling, computational geometry simulati
- CCCG 2003 - 15th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry. Dalhousie computational geometry University, events Halifax; 11--13 August 2003.
- Computational Geometry - 11th Annual Fall Workshop. Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, events NY, USA; 2--3 November 2001.
- The 20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry - The 20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry will past events be events held on August 13-15 at McGill University past events in Montreal, events Canada.
- CCCG 2002 - The 14th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry. computational geometry Lethbridge, Alberta; 12--14 August 2002.
- Workshop on Computational Geometry - 14th Annual Fall Workshop, with a focus on Open Problems. computational geometry Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA; 19--20 November computational geometry 2004.
- 24th European Workshop on Computational Geometry - The goal of the annual European Workshop on past events Computational computational geometry Geometry is to provide a forum for past events scientists from computational geometry both academia and industry to meet, past events present their work, computational geometry interact, and establish collaborations, in past events order to promote research computational geometry in the field of past events Compu
MySQL - Cache Direct