Software Topology Math
Macintosh freeware which visualizes quasi-conformal deformations of the once-punctured-torus groups. It interactively draws the isometric circles, the Ford region, and the limit set.
Top: Science: Math: Topology: Software
Topology and Geometry Software - A collection of educational, graphical and research software by Jeff Weeks.
- OPTi - Macintosh freeware which visualizes quasi-conformal deformations of the once-punctured-torus groups. It interactively draws the isometric circles, the Ford region, and the limit set.
- Simplicial Homology - A proposed GAP share package. May be tried online.
- SNAP - Exact computation of hyperbolic 3-manifolds and their arithmetic topology invariants. Written software by O. Goodman in an ARC-funded topology project of Hodgson and software Neumann.
- MING - Computes the MD energy of a polygonal knot. topology Available math via ftp.
- SnapPea - A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds. topology Free software source available in C.
- The Kenzo Program - A computer program for computational algebraic topology.
- Liverpool University Knot Theory Group Programs and Procedures - Four programs, each calculating some invariant from a math closed braid topology presentation. Free to download. math Pascal.
- Geomview - Interactive 3D viewing program for Unix. Free topology under GPL.
- SnapPea PC - SnapPea for Windows 95/98/NT by A.C. Manoharan.
- CompuTop Software Archive - Computational low-dimensional topology collected by Nathan Dunfield.
MySQL - Cache Direct