Computational Physics Science
Helsinki Institute of Physics Technology Programme's TWiki site with information about research activities having to do with computing clusters, the globus toolkit, metadata visualisation and the data grid.
Top: Science: Physics: Computational
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Fortran/Source Code/Physics
- Top/Science/Technology/Computational Engineering
- Lattice Geometries - Describes a method of defining lattice geometries for use in computational physics.
- EPF CPL Computational Physics Laboratory - An investigation infrastructure training students in scientific calculation in physics computational and informatics.
- TKK - Computational Nanoscience - The COMP develop and apply theoretical and computational computational methods in science challenging problems in condensed-matter and materials computational physics.
- Computational Physics Applets - An applets collections of many physics phenomena.
- Lester Ingber's Archive - Path integrals in nonlinear stochastic systems. Applications science to nuclear science physics, neocortex, combat simulations.
- Computational Physics Resources - A collection of resources on the web by Behrend College people.
- Computational Physics, Inc. - A company founded to perform advanced scientific research and technology development in atmospheric and space physics.
- Large-scale Physics Application to Python - Parallel processing systems used to perform molecular dynamics science simulation, data physics analysis, and visualization.
- A practical guide to computer simulations - Here practical aspects of conducting research via computer computational simulations are science discussed.
- Polygonal Contact Model - A contact algorithm for multibody dynamics.
- Computational Science - Essays on computational physics and modelling magnetic material. Software for simulating the Belousov-Zhabotinsky chemical reaction and for solving the travelling salesman problem.
- Center for Computational Physics - University of Tsukuba - An inter-university research facility to function as a science base computational to develop research in computational physics science and parallel computer science.
- Conference on Computational Physics 2008 - The conference will be held from August 5-8, science 2008 and science covers several fields of computational physics.
- HIPTEK Wiki - Helsinki Institute of Physics Technology Programme\\'s TWiki site physics with information about research activities having to do physics with computing clusters, the globus toolkit, metadata visualisation physics and the data grid.
- N-Body Simulation - This site keeps track of the various methods used in simulating n-body systems.
- Oomph-lib - An object-oriented open-source finite-element library for the simulation of multi-physics science problems. Introduction, download, documentation and example usage. [GPL]
- Point Group Symmetry - A site contains details of various point-group symmetries, physics their inter-relations computational and specific information regarding dipole-transition selection physics rules.
- Scientific Linux - Is a Linux release put together by Fermilab, science CERN, and various other labs and universities around science the world ready tuned for experimenters.
- MDRANGE - Is a molecular dynamics (MD) simulation program tailored for effective computational calculation of ion ranges.
- Multigrid Contact Detection - Integrates the idea of multigrid with contact detection physics problems. Detects potential physical contacts among all the physics objects in the system.
- TOCSY - Toolbox for Complex Systems - For modelling of dynamical systems and time series analysis which science were developed in the Nonlinear Dynamics Group Potsdam.
- Ji-hoon's Homepage - Computational Physics, Simulators on Chaos and many other science physical phenomena physics based on Jbuilder and Java Applets.
- Krell Institute - Institute for the promotion of computational science.
- Aten - A tool to create and edit coordinates and computational configurations for use in computational atomic and molecular computational sciences.
- nMod nBody - Is a modelling Toolkit that contain a Particle-Particle nBody model, science a visualiser to display the time evolution, and other utilities science to assist in the development of nBody simulation.
- International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering - Meeting to bring together computational scientists from several disciplines.
- Computer Simulation Laboratory - Mathematical Modeling of Electromigration in thin film interconnects, physics Internal Friction physics spectrum.
- Particle Applications of Parallel Computing - An overview of how multiple particle systems can science be simulated using parallel computing.
- Flow Physics and Computational Engineering - A group in the Mechanical Engineering department at science Stanford University. computational FPCE is contributing new theories, models science and computational tools for computational accurate engineering design analysis science and control of complex flows.
- Computational Science Education Reference Desk - Features models and lesson plans based around the computational use of computational scientific computing in science, math, and computational technology to help computational educators add inquiry based computational exercises to their classrooms.
- Division of Computational Physics - This branch of the American Physical Society is focused on science computational physics.
- University of Groningen, Computational Physics Group - Research topics: quantum computing, time-resolved optical imaging, morphological physics image analysis, computational quantum Monte Carlo, nano-scale magnetism, chaos; physics in Netherlands.
- JLab - Research Project on Object-oriented practice for Computational Physics physics and Distributed computational Computing.
MySQL - Cache Direct