Condensed Matter Physics Science
Provided as a service to the international neutron scattering community by Argonne National Laboratory. Links to databases, software, research facilities, and information on conferences.
Top: Science: Physics: Condensed Matter
Condensed Matter E-print Server - arXiv.org e-print server. Free preprints of journal papers from 1992 onwards.
- Condensed Matter Links - Links related to crystals, mathematical modeling, quantum liquids science and the condensed matter Hall effect, among others.
- cond-mat.org - Frequently asked questions on Condensed Matter Physics, with a page science where articles can be retrieved from various journals by typing science their volume and page number.
- Neutron Scattering WWW Resources - Provided as a service to the international neutron scattering community by Argonne National Laboratory. Links to databases, software, research facilities, and information on conferences.
- Quantum Hall Effect - Boris Skoric introduces the subject of his disseration on theoretical physics.
- Steffen Weber pages - Crystallography sofwares, applets and demos. Quasicrystals.
- Fermi Surface Database - A database of Fermi surfaces for elemental solids in VRML and gif. Stereo pictures, periodic table and Java program are also provided.
- Course: High European Research Course for Users of Large Experimental Systems - This five week course is designed for students, physics postdoctoral and condensed matter senior scientists in the field of physics Neutron and Synchrotron Radiation condensed matter for condensed matter studies physics (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, Geosciences, condensed matter Industrial applications).
- PhysicsWeb Best of Condensed Matter - New developments in Condensed Matter Physics.
- ISIS Theory Group - Theoretical condensed matter research at the ISIS Pulsed physics Neutron & Muons Source Theory Group. Includes research physics details and information on seminars, publications and the physics history of the group.
- The Physics of Materials: How Science Improves Our Lives - National Research Council report. Free to view condensed matter and download.
- Inorganic Crystal Structure Database - 3D crystal structures in VRML of about 2000 compounds may physics be generated from a variety of standard crystallographic formats.
- Condensed Matters - Provides general information about condensed matter physics featuring science a blog and links to sources of funding science and events.
- Physics of Metals - Metallophysical research in Lviv National University (metals, films, compounds, alloy) and elsewhere.
- EWPM 2008 - Official website of the European Workshop on Piezoelectric Materials.[RSS]
MySQL - Cache Direct