Instruments Crystallography Physics
Advanced Research Systems supplies open and closed cycle cryostats, sample holders and accessories for x-ray diffraction, optical microscopy, magnetics, electron spin resonance and other areas of low temperature research.
Top: Science: Physics: Crystallography: Instruments
- Oxford Diffraction - Producers of X-ray diffraction equipment including Xcalibur single physics crystal diffractometer, instruments Sapphire CCD detector, Helijet open flow physics helium cooler, KM4 and instruments KM6 synchrotron diffractometers.
- Advanced Research Systems - Advanced Research Systems supplies open and closed cycle crystallography cryostats, sample instruments holders and accessories for x-ray diffraction, crystallography optical microscopy, magnetics, electron instruments spin resonance and other crystallography areas of low temperature research.
- Rigaku/MSC - Supplier of equipment for X-ray spectrometry, diffraction, and instruments optics, as well as small molecule and protein instruments crystallography.
- Bruker AXS - Manufacturer of single-crystal diffraction, powder diffraction and X-ray instruments spectrometry equipment.
- Physique & Industrie: Stress Measurement - The SET-X equipment measures the strain in the crystal lattice crystallography using x-ray diffraction, from which the residual stress is then crystallography calculated. It is designed to make in-situ measurement.
- Hecus Graz X-Ray Systems - Specializes in small- and wide-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS/SWAXS) instrumentation for physics the expanding demands in all fields of nanostructure analysis.
MySQL - Cache Direct