Photonic Crystals Optics Physics
Provides a platform which aims to facilitate research by providing access to quality fabrication facilities for the creation of nanophotonic devices such as photonic crystals and photonic wires.
Top: Science: Physics: Optics: Photonic Crystals
- The Photonic Band Gap - Research group, part of condensed matter physics, Ames Laboratory, Iowa optics State University.
- Photonic Bandgap Fibers & Devices Group - Photonic bandgap optical fiber research at MIT
- Photonics group, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland - Gives details on the research, development and publications on photonics optics crystal structures by the Faculty of Microsystems Electronics and Photonics, optics Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland.
- PECS-IV: International Workshop on Photonic and Electromagnetic Crystal Structures - Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics, UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA; 28--31 October 2002.
- Wave Crystal Group - Classical waves crystals, photonic crystals, sonic crystals, opals; Madrid, Spain.
- ePIXnet - Provides a platform which aims to facilitate research physics by providing access to quality fabrication facilities for physics the creation of nanophotonic devices such as photonic physics crystals and photonic wires.
- LC photonics - Reference bibliography for papers on photonic properties of physics chiral liquid crystals
- Photonic Crystal Research - Group at MIT.
- Photonic Band Links - Extensive, organized directory.
- Photonic and Sonic Band Gap Bibliography - Reference bibliography for papers on optical and acoustic photonic band gaps.
- Photonics and Photonic Materials Group - Research in the Optoelectronics group at the University of Bath.
MySQL - Cache Direct