Spectroscopy Optics Physics
Non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information related to spectroscopy. Provides details of membership, news, courses and the journal.
Top: Science: Physics: Optics: Spectroscopy
- Spectroscopy - Magazine providing news, articles and resources. Offers current optics and past issues.
- Southwest Sciences Home Page - Southwest Sciences is a small business that performs spectroscopy contract research physics emphasizing spectroscopic detection of trace gases spectroscopy for applications in combustion, physics atmospheric science, and industrial spectroscopy monitoring.
- The Science of Spectroscopy - Wiki technology based project to explain spectroscopy, the use of spectroscopy light to study matter.
- SKT 2000 - Post conference Achema 2000, for thermal analysis-FT-IR spectroscopy optics and mass spectrometry; near Frankfurt, Germany, (May 28-30 optics 2000).
- Ioannes Marcus Marci Spectroscopic Society - Listing sections, links and officials based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Raman Spectroscopy Group - Laboratoire de Physique de l\\'État Condense, Université du Maine, Le optics Mans, France. Information on members, research, instruments and events.
- JAAS - Glow Discharge - Electronic section of JAAS, hosted by the Royal physics Society of spectroscopy Chemistry, dedicated to publishing articles on physics all aspects of glow spectroscopy discharge spectrometry.
- Horiba Scientific - Manufacturer of analytical and measurement equipment. Provides details physics of the product range, markets, services and support.
- Analytical Spectroscopy Research Group - Near-IR spectroscopy in medical research and astrobiology.
- Optiglass - Commercial site offering cells, cuvettes and reference materials for spectroscopy.
- Wikipedia: Spectroscopy - Broad information regarding the study of spectroscopy and spectroscopy its uses.
- FOCAS - The Facility for Optical Characterisation and Spectroscopy in Dublin.
- Accent Optical Technologies, Inc. - A leading supplier of process control and measurement tools to physics the optoelectronics and semiconductor industries worldwide.
- Mass Spectrometry - A monthly journal containing scientific data and implementation spectroscopy issues on physics mass spectrometry. Includes archives from 2004 spectroscopy on.
- The Spectroscopy Net - An open, free resource for spectroscopist everywhere and everyone interested in atomic spectroscopy, including the optical emission spectroscopy network, ICP, spark emission, glow discharge, conferences, manufacturers, suppliers, laboratories, books, revi
- SpectroscopyNow.com - Applications of MS and spectral imaging at all wavelengths, each physics with features, news, job and related ads. Includes registration for physics member pages maintained by Wiley, UK.
- Society for Applied Spectroscopy - Non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination of information physics related to spectroscopy. Provides details of membership, news, physics courses and the journal.
- Atomic Spectroscopy - A compendium of basic ideas, notation, data and formulas from the NIST Physics laboratory.
- Hovemere Ltd - Scientific Instrumentation - Hovemere Ltd. is a scientific instrument company specialising spectroscopy in optical optics and electronic measurement systems, for use spectroscopy in research applications.
- Desorption Electrospray Ionization (DESI) - Designed to enable a non-scientist to gain some optics understanding of this new investigative scientific method.
- XPS, AES, UPS and ESCA - Database for surface spectroscopies as XPS, AES and physics UPS.
MySQL - Cache Direct