Software Plasma Physics
The magnetic fusion simulation code and a prototype for an integrated simulation that would solve models for all aspects of tokamak operations.
Top: Science: Physics: Plasma: Software
- ESI-CFD - Comprehensive fluid dynamics software package that also includes a plasma simulation module.
- The Siglo Series Software - A set of tools designed for the simulation physics of non software thermal plasmas where the degree of physics ionization is typically less software than 10^-4. These models physics can be used as research tools software in discharge physics and plasma physics.
- CORSICA - The magnetic fusion simulation code and a prototype for an integrated simulation that would solve models for all aspects of tokamak operations.
- Free Software for Atomic and Plasma Physics - URL From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of physics Science, Israel.
- ES1, XES1, XEM1, SPAM, IBC, PDP1, PDC1, PDS1 and XPDP2 - Many particle plasma codes for bounded plasmas, PIC computer experiments software with Monte Carlo collisions. All for desktop computing and software complete with graphics. Downloadable via anonymous ftp. Developed at the software Plasma Theory and Simulation Group, University of
- R.D.Cowan's RCN code - WWW interface to the widely used atomic structure physics package written by Robert D. Cowan from LANL. physics URL From: Plasma Laboratory of Weizmann Institute of physics Science, Israel.
- Particle-in-cell Techniques - A one-dimensional, electrostatic Particle-in-cell code in spherical geometry by Helen software Smith.
- OOPIC Pro - 2D particle-in-cell plasma physics simulation software. Works for x-y (slab) plasma and r-z (cylindrical) geometries. Enables simulation of low-to-moderate density plasmas, plasma beams of charged particles, low-to-moderate density neutral gases, and a plasma variety of bound
- Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model - Software developed at the University of Illinois for numerical simulation of inductively coupled reactive ion etching reactors.
- Cloudy and Associates, Photoionization Simulations - Documentation and Files for Cloudy.
- LSP - A 3D (as well as 2D and 1D) physics electromagnetic code developed by Mission Research Corporation physics for large-scale electromagnetic plasma simulations using the physics particle-in-cell method. The code runs on parallel as physics well as serial computers.
- Kinema Research and Software - Plasma simulation software, products and services.
- φetch - This DEMO version for WINDOWS calculates profile evolution software of etched software features by using the level set software method. The GUI includes software a wizard and 2D/3D software representation of the results.
MySQL - Cache Direct